Postage OTT

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
I want to buy the Easter Yankee candles. £32.96 is an excellent price but, once the p+p is added at £5.95, the candles are working out at £20 each, not as much of a bargain. Plus, nearly £6 for shipping an item we are buying from QVC, is highly unfair. I will not purchase, on principle.

Theres a cardigan on now and its £4.95 postage you know QVC get a better rate than we would being a business... we would pay £3.00 tops

Theres a cardigan on now and its £4.95 postage you know QVC get a better rate than we would being a business... we would pay £3.00 tops

Anyone would think it had been knitted in lead thread!

There is no rhyme or reason behind why products have such a variance in the P&P.

I think the simplest explanation is that the P&P goes up when the profit QVC have in the product goes down!

It's certainly nothing to do with either size or weight, most of the time...

Makes me wonder why people still shop with such a deceitful company when they say “direct from supplier” yet the supplier charges nothing for delivery and QVC still charge £3.95, £4.95, £5.95 and upwards. As postage costs rise though I wonder how QVC will sustain their ability to pay such high overheads when people start to shop elsewhere, profits are already starting to drop.

I’ve also noticed that every time I channel hop on QVC, which granted isn’t that often now, there’s always a “big deal” on, it’s as if QVC have invented the big deal (which ironically isn’t one) to fill in the gaps on air because there’s hardly anything else to fill the time except big deal, beauty pick of the month, supersize of the month and gardening pick of the month, that’s all that QVC consist of now, that and the expensive crap “fashion”.

Latest posts

Back