Postage

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Trudi

Registered Shopper
I am sure this topic has been done before but i've been living in canada for the last eighteen months so i havent ordered anything from qvc for almost two years.

I ordered the elemis tsv on sunday which was shipped on monday via hermes, i havent recieved it yet and
When i check on the tracking it is showing as "received in hub" and has been there since tuesday. Is this normal? I paid almost six pounds for this to be sent to me, i dont think its too much to expect that its sent quickly.

Just for frame of reference, i also Ordered a coffee machine on sunday from amazon and selected their super saver delievery so it wasnt supposed to be delievered until thursday but i got it on wednesday.

It doesnt give me much faith in qvc to be honest.

I am sure this topic has been done before but i've been living in canada for the last eighteen months so i havent ordered anything from qvc for almost two years.

I ordered the elemis tsv on sunday which was shipped on monday via hermes, i havent recieved it yet and
When i check on the tracking it is showing as "received in hub" and has been there since tuesday. Is this normal? I paid almost six pounds for this to be sent to me, i dont think its too much to expect that its sent quickly.

Just for frame of reference, i also Ordered a coffee machine on sunday from amazon and selected their super saver delievery so it wasnt supposed to be delievered until thursday but i got it on wednesday.

It doesnt give me much faith in qvc to be honest.

Good morning Trudi. Keep an eye on the tracker to make sure it's moving, I've had 3 parcels that got no further than the hub and mysteriously disappeared! The next step involved me ringing QVC, they send a form that needed signing and returning, and upon receipt then QVC replace - except in my case 2/3 had sold out!

If it gets to that point for you (in Canada and in Xmas shopping period)insist they replace before they get the form back as its not your fault.

And with a bit of luck the original one will turn up after its bee declared lost. If it does say nowt! They never chase it up.

Not that this has ever happened to me of course! :angel:

I ordered mine Thursday before the TSV. Said shipped Friday on QVC, but the tracking showed sitting at the Hub until the Monday night, then with courier on the Tuesday when it arrived. Hermes just don't seem to update their tracking.

Latest posts

Back