Poundland Products...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We often joke that the channel sells the types of products you'd see in Poundland. I though i'd Google the Expose Self Tanning they're selling at the moment...

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/expose-summer-bronze/

To quote Peter "These are A LOT of money usually".

Honestly, this channel needs to die.

You should have heard the shite Sherlock was coming out with about 'Expose' when it was the DOTD, in fact that clip of him on Radio 4 is when he was talking about it.

They really must think people are utterly stupid. I'm not quite sure Bid needs to die just yet but it certainly needs a few major organ transplants.

You should have heard the shite Sherlock was coming out with about 'Expose' when it was the DOTD, in fact that clip of him on Radio 4 is when he was talking about it.

They really must think people are utterly stupid. I'm not quite sure Bid needs to die just yet but it certainly needs a few major organ transplants.

Hearing Sherlock, claiming to be an beauty expert who has worked in the industry for year, flog a poundland product as if it's premium pretty much shows exactly what's wrong with the channel.

Hearing Sherlock, claiming to be an beauty expert who has worked in the industry for year, flog a poundland product as if it's premium pretty much shows exactly what's wrong with the channel.

I think the least he can do is try out the product for us and show us the results.

The future's bright.

I think the least he can do is try out the product for us and show us the results.

The future's bright.

After his mortification on radio 4, I'm surprised they put him on air until the dust settles. Just shows how arrogant and out of touch the management is. After the state of his face following his 'self improvement' procedure, I wouldn't buy anything he's flogging

After his mortification on radio 4, I'm surprised they put him on air until the dust settles. Just shows how arrogant and out of touch the management is. After the state of his face following his 'self improvement' procedure, I wouldn't buy anything he's flogging

You could buy 9 bottles of it in Poundland for the price of the P+P and Call, and still have change to buy a newspaper..

But 'these are lot of of money usually' though Hillary!

Omygosh, what an eye opener that is.
I'll be honest, Perfume Pete was one person I kinda thought was an ok presenter.
I saw his presentation of this product as DOTD and he made it sound high end. He was clearly lying through his artificial teeth!
How dare he insult our intelligence like that, I thought better of him than that but not any more. Sorry Pete you're now as bad as the others like Mason, Simon and Jacks.
You all bullsh7t, lie and mislead, I'm very disappointed, I thought he at least was one presenter who thought about and respected his viewers - clearly not

Omygosh, what an eye opener that is.
I'll be honest, Perfume Pete was one person I kinda thought was an ok presenter.
I saw his presentation of this product as DOTD and he made it sound high end. He was clearly lying through his artificial teeth!
How dare he insult our intelligence like that, I thought better of him than that but not any more. Sorry Pete you're now as bad as the others like Mason, Simon and Jacks.
You all bullsh7t, lie and mislead, I'm very disappointed, I thought he at least was one presenter who thought about and respected his viewers - clearly not

Deedee just the other day he was flogging yet more Laurelle and urged people to check out their website and compare the prices to Bid's.

I seem to remember a certain Auction World used to have brands along the same lines as Laurelle, brands that were not widely available yet had ridiculously high RRP's (like Aston Gerard watches). I suspect that nowhere sold them for anywhere near those prices, just like I suspect nowhere sells Laurelle anywhere near their website prices, I certainly haven't seen anyone. I mean please, Laurelle Disco Pink for £40? Bid were flogging that for between £3-£5 before christmas and it's available on Amazon and ebay for peanuts too :headbang:

Shame, shame and shame again.

Last edited:
Deedee just the other day he was flogging yet more Laurelle and urged people to check out their website and compare the prices to Bid's.

I seem to remember a certain Auction World used to have brands along the same lines as Laurelle, brands that were not widely available yet had ridiculously high RRP's (like Aston Gerard watches). I suspect that nowhere sold them for anywhere near those prices, just like I suspect nowhere sells Laurelle anywhere near their website prices, I certainly haven't seen anyone. I mean please, Laurelle Disco Pink for £40? Bid were flogging that for between £3-£5 before christmas :headbang:

Shame, shame and shame again.

Same with Aquaswiss and Skin Pharmacy-websites with bogus 'recommended' prices to enable dodgy re-sellers like BidTv to exaggerate the value.

Same with Aquaswiss and Skin Pharmacy-websites with bogus 'recommended' prices to enable dodgy re-sellers like BidTv to exaggerate the value.

The mind boggles Aqua, pure shame.

I mean take the atrocious Mark Stewart. He was just saying they had better get a move on just in case 'The Boss' happens to flick across, grubby little BS'er.

The contempt they seem to have for us is truly breathtaking.

The mind boggles Aqua, pure shame.

I mean take the atrocious Mark Stewart. He was just saying they had better get a move on just in case 'The Boss' happens to flick across, grubby little BS'er.

The contempt they seem to have for us is truly breathtaking.

He's always on about 'the Boss'-i.e 'It wasn't me Boss' 'The big boss upstairs' 'All the bosses get together' 'Don't tell the boss' ect ad nauseum.

He's the Uriah Heep of BidTv. As Wikipedia says ;

'The character is notable for his cloying humility, obsequiousness, and insincerity, making frequent references to his own "'humbleness". His name has become synonymous with being a yes man'

Last edited:
they seem to getting some ideas off auction world. Far Mani was selling Charles Gerard watches on BidPlus, maybe a sister company of Aston Gerard:giggle:

We often joke that the channel sells the types of products you'd see in Poundland. I though i'd Google the Expose Self Tanning they're selling at the moment...

http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/expose-summer-bronze/

To quote Peter "These are A LOT of money usually".

Honestly, this channel needs to die.

I got that stuff from Poundland and its a load of rubbish.. It only lasts for 2-3 days, isn't an even tan and I got more on my hands than anywhere else.

they seem to getting some ideas off auction world. Far Mani was selling Charles Gerard watches on BidPlus, maybe a sister company of Aston Gerard:giggle:

I love the names of the watch brands on Bid, they have provided me with endless amusement. Even when they have a 'proper' brand like Pulsar they have to go and slap the name of the parent brand (Seiko) in front to make it sound better.

I have genuinely never seen any other retailer refer to them as Seiko Pulsar.

Latest posts

Back