Block TSV 1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 77
  • Block TSV 2.jpg
    Block TSV 2.jpg
    179.1 KB · Views: 82
  • Block TSV 3.jpg
    Block TSV 3.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 84
Now, boring as this is, I had a small patio put in last year at the bottom of the garden which is now covered in green algae stuff. If this is a cleaner it might do the trick. I might have some spray and leave though so that might do it instead. Need to check. If I remember rightly this was on last year and sold out all the time.

CC

Now, boring as this is, I had a small patio put in last year at the bottom of the garden which is now covered in green algae stuff. If this is a cleaner it might do the trick. I might have some spray and leave though so that might do it instead. Need to check. If I remember rightly this was on last year and sold out all the time.

CC

rated 4.1 out of 28 reviews

I have some Patio Magic always buy it when its half price at the end of summer which is ironic as thats when I use it most

I use Wet and Forget, bought from Costco and usually cheaper than QVC. The treatment lasts a year and the year is now up, so when the weather improves you can guess what I’ll be doing.

W
I use Wet and Forget, bought from Costco and usually cheaper than QVC. The treatment lasts a year and the year is now up, so when the weather improves you can guess what I’ll be doing.

We also use this. Most of the houses in the area have either a green or red algae growing on them... except ours, thanks to Wet & Forget. We also used to have a very slippery patio and paths but a spray of W&F a few times a year gets rid of it all.

I had a look at the ingredients of the upcoming TSV and they're very corrosive. I don't think I'd fancy using them. I'm happy with W&F as it's non-toxic so our dog can trot around and 'inspect his domain' after it dries. I definitely wouldn't want him running around after using the Block Blitz stuff.

I had all of my back garden bloc paved shortly after I moved in and it’s a pretty large area. Wet and Forget sorts it out very quickly and restores it to the original colour which is light grey. I don’t enjoy doing it because it takes a while, but within a couple of days the result is well worth the effort. I have used other products as well, but W&F is definitely the best.

Block Blitz Paving Treatment Kit with 8x 380g Pouches & Rose Kit
Item Number: 715054
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £4.95

The Paving Treatment Starter Kit from Block Blitz contains eight pouches of a unique biodegradable mineral and plant-based barrier detergent designed to clean and protect paving in a choice of paving or multi-surface formulas, plus a watering can rose attachment to ensure a more even coverage when you pour. Enjoy beautiful-looking paving without the hard work or hassle of jet washing and scrubbing using these superb Block Blitz 2-in-1 treatment formulas.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the bespoke rose kit plus eight paving treatment pouches directly from Block Blitz you’d pay £36.91, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £22.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £13.38.

Powder power - the powdered formula is 100% non-abrasive, contains no bleach, acids or biocides and is biodegradable. Plus, it uses no-clean technology to lift grime and deter any unwanted organic growth such as algae, moss, weeds and more without having to scrub, scrape or jet wash.

A longer lasting clean - the formula incorporates Blocshield Protection that crystallises on contact with paved surfaces and is designed to help repel dirt and grime, as well as working to protect your paving from regrowth for up to six months. Plus, one sachet is enough to cover 15sqm of paving, around the same area as 1.5 car parking spaces.

2-in-1 solution - Block Blitz will not only clean your paving on application, but it also boasts a slow secondary cleaning effect that helps prevent the regrowth of algae and moss for months after use. It will clean jointing material while helping to deter future weed growth, plus, the more you use Block Blitz, the more the paving joints will become resistant to weed growth.

Choose your formula - the Block Pave option is for block paving and is specifically formulated to treat in between the slabs without damaging the sand, while Multi Pave has been designed to work specifically on all other surfaces such as tarmac, resin driveways, gravel, patio and more to ensure every surface outside your home looks beautiful.

Keep your paving looking fantastic for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option to get a further four sachets of your chosen formula again in May and September.

Contains:

• 8 x Block Paving Treatment Pouches
  • 1 x watering can rose attachment
Or:

• 8 x Multi-Pave Treatment Pouches
  • 1 x watering can rose attachment

How to use:

• Always apply to a dry surface
  • Don’t apply if rain is forecast within the next 24 hours
  • Apply Block Blitz every 5 - 6 months any time of the year
  • Wear suitable gloves, footwear and eye protection
  • Fill a 10L plastic watering can (fitted with the rose attachment) with cold water
  • Empty one pouch of Block Blitz into the 10L of water
  • Stir the solution until fully dissolved
  • Apply to the paving at the highest point to control run off
  • Excessive run off could damage grass and plants
  • Apply evenly to soak surface area
  • Leave to dry
  • Rinse off equipment with cold water
  • Block Blitz will gradually start to transform your paving and rainfall will rinse
For very grimy, paving with moss/weed growth:

• Apply first application of Block Blitz as above and leave to work for a minimum of 2 weeks
  • Spot-treat any remaining weed growth with a weed killing product
  • Apply second treatment of Block Blitz 4 weeks after first treatment
  • The formula will gradually break up moss/debris in paving joints and slowly disperse over time

I had all of my back garden bloc paved shortly after I moved in and it’s a pretty large area. Wet and Forget sorts it out very quickly and restores it to the original colour which is light grey. I don’t enjoy doing it because it takes a while, but within a couple of days the result is well worth the effort. I have used other products as well, but W&F is definitely the best.

That's what we've found. Tried the rest but W&F has been the best for us.

I've been using their shower cleaner which until the most recent bottle has been great. I didn't like the 'vanilla' smell but could tolerate it. The newest bottle has been vile, though. Really strong and artificial.

Again, I don't like it but at least it doesn't cause me to react. I'd put it on par with Method's shower cleaner for strength of smell (obviously a different one). I can't cope with that either. I wish I could as I love most of Method's products but it's way too strong and doesn't have the mould busting properties that W&F shower has.

I used Method daily for several months before trying W&F but found quite a bit of mould growing in the corners. A few months of W&F weekly and it had completely disappeared with no effort and no bleach.

They send offers if you sign up with them. I bought some with one of their 33% off codes but they accidentally sent 5L of mould and mildew stuff instead of the 2L Shower I'd ordered. I kept it as it's quite a bit more expensive. Quite fortuitous really as it's fragrance-free so I spray the shower weekly after it dries and still have a mould-free shower but no awful (to me) stink. I don't have a mould or mildew problem in the house so won't need it anywhere else. I hope!

Latest posts

Back