• Periea TSV 5.jpg
    Periea TSV 5.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 60
Periea Set of 3 Assorted Collapsible Storage Boxes
Item Number: 733751
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95
Get organised and enhance your storage options with this set of three versatile collapsible boxes from Periea. The set features two medium (45L) boxes and one small (33L) box, all featuring a fabric design with a sturdy stainless steel internal frame and zip-fastening openings on both the top and the side to suit a variety of situations. A clear panel on the side allows you to see their contents before you open them, and the boxes are dust and splash-proof - perfect for stashing seasonal gear in the attic as well as organising daily essentials.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Periea Set of 3 Assorted Collapsible Storage Boxes from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £38 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £29.98 plus P&P, you're saving £8.02.
Easy access storage - find your stored items in a jiffy thanks to the clear panel on the side of these boxes. Whether you're looking for your light summer bedding in the attic, your shoe collection in the bedroom, or the toy box in the living room, you'll find it first time, no rooting required.
Lightweight storage with strength - don't let the soft fabric shell fool you - the stainless-steel frame of these boxes makes them a robust solution for stashing all your most treasured items. Strong enough, in fact, to hold up to 20kg.
QVC exclusive designs - choose between four gorgeous metallic print-patterned designs to find the set of boxes that best fits your home decor style. There's an exclusive Purple Polka Dot design that you won't find anywhere else right now, as well as Blush Metallic Floral, Cream & Gold Floral, and Metallic Grey Geo print patterns. Which will you choose?
  • Top-opening and front-opening zip doors
  • Metal-framed construction
  • Each box is weight verified to hold 20kg
  • Dust and splash proof
Measurements (w x d h):
  • Small (33L) box: 40cm x 22cm x 25cm (15.7" x 8.7" x 9.8")
  • Medium (45L) box: 48.5cm x 41cm x 22.5cm (19.1" x 16.1" x 8.9")
Colour options:
  • Blush Metallic Floral
  • Cream & Gold Floral
  • Metallic Grey Geo
  • Purple Polka Dot - exclusive to QVC
Contains:
  • 1 x Small (33L) folding storage box
  • 2 x Medium (45L) folding storage boxes
All measurements are approximate

IKEA are doing a storage week. Got a sturdy bag with zip, see through which holds cozee home super king duvet, super king sheet, four pillow cases and room to spare, fits under my bed for £3. Yes £3. And a lovely under bed store to hold my shoes (12 pairs) for £11. All sorted now.

I think I am going to get these for the numerous handbags I have lying around in the spare bedroom. They are stacked up but when I select one the rest all fall over. I don’t have a reasonable gap underneath my bed, otherwise there would be storage bags there as well. I love a storage solution and have a number of Camouflage items about the place. Of course an answer would be to clear out clothes from the wardrobes, but…. I did send a load of stuff to the collection for Ukraine but still don’t seem to have any space!

I think I am going to get these for the numerous handbags I have lying around in the spare bedroom. They are stacked up but when I select one the rest all fall over. I don’t have a reasonable gap underneath my bed, otherwise there would be storage bags there as well. I love a storage solution and have a number of Camouflage items about the place. Of course an answer would be to clear out clothes from the wardrobes, but…. I did send a load of stuff to the collection for Ukraine but still don’t seem to have any space!
Send more!

Sadly our collection point closed down, so am now back to supplying the local charity shops, otherwise I would. It was a right palaver as well since the nearest one was across South London on a Sunday morning and I had to persuade a neighbour to give me a lift.

I just remembered I had a £5 voucher for Q so have used that.

Actually those clear thick plastic bags with zips that Cozee put their bedding/big throws in are really useful for storing wool. They are a sort of cube shape and you can see exactly what's in them. I've got quite a few of them now I come to think about it. Need more though :rolleyes:

CC

I’ve just stacked my purple set in the spare bedroom with handbags stashed inside. I am very pleased with this, it looks far neater. Of course, only room for the infrequently used bags, all the regular ones are still on display, 😂😂. I put all the cross body bags in the small case, which is now full so stands as a reminder not to buy any more!

Latest posts

Back