Prai TSV 2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 141
  • Prai TSV 3.jpg
    Prai TSV 3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Prai TSV 4.jpg
    Prai TSV 4.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 132
My friend gave me some Prai neck cream for Christmas. I don't like it as it balls up on the skin and rolls off, in fact it makes my neck look as if it needs a good clean as it sort of cakes in the lines. Definitely not for me and personally I don't think it works.

CC

CC you are using too much product. The size of a 5p does down to the t*ts and up the neck and around the back. Cathy wants you to use loads and then have to buy more so shows a big dollop of it

On the Caroline Hirons Facebook group, someone put up a before and after and people went nuts rushing out to buy the Prai. They will go nuts for this TSV.

TSV for 23/03/20 now

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage 3 Piece Day & Night Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £2.95

This three-piece skincare collection from Prai features an array of treatments from the lauded Ageless range, including bestselling Throat & Decolletage Creme, plus innovative Throat & Decolletage Night Creme with Retinol and targeted, lightweight Throat & Decolletage Serum. Discover your new favourite products to help tackle visible signs of ageing with this superb Prai selection.

A true fan favourite - Prai's Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme is a bestseller at QVC and has quickly garnered hero status among its fans.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in beauty products in Thailand, prai extract is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive one more delivery in 90 days, at this incredible Today's Special Value price.

Contains:
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum (120ml) - a serum formulated to hydrate deeply and help keep your skin looking firm and supple, featuring an innovative rollerball applicator to ensure precision. Contains goldenrod extract, plus red algae and prai oil extract
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (118ml) - developed specifically for the throat and decolletage, this cream works to help promote a feeling of firmness, while absorbing with minimal blending to avoid skin stretching. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with shea butter, hyaluronic acid, squalene and glycerine
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme with Retinol (118ml) - a pampering, luxurious night cream to hydrate your skin as you sleep, helping to reduce the look of wrinkles and to give you a smoother, more youthful complexion. Contains two forms of retinol, plus vitamin A, Wellagyl, shea butter, glycerin, squalane, sodium hyaluronate and aloe
How to use:
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Serum:
  • Apply from chest to chin with gentle upward strokes
  • Can be used in the morning and evening
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme:
  • Apply a small amount to the chest and throat with gentle upward strokes, morning and evening
  • Use alone or over your preferred concentrate and/or serum
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme with Retinol:
  • Apply a small amount, each night, to your chest and throat with gentle, upward strokes
  • Use alone or over your preferred serum
  • Please note: always use an SPF the following day when using products containing retinol

ml for ml

120ml Ageless Throat & Decollete Serum RRP £30 + post, cost £10.73
118ml Ageless Throat & Decollete Cream RRP £45 + post, cost £16.09
118ml Ageless Throat & Decollete Night Cream RRP £45 + post, cost £16.09

Worth £120 (thanks SCW) cost £42.91 incl p&p used in calculations

CC you are using too much product. The size of a 5p does down to the t*ts and up the neck and around the back. Cathy wants you to use loads and then have to buy more so shows a big dollop of it

On the Caroline Hirons Facebook group, someone put up a before and after and people went nuts rushing out to buy the Prai. They will go nuts for this TSV.

Donna, what do we do with regard to all the other stuff we put on first - ie before we bought the neck cream? I like to oil, serum, moisturise. Do I 'neck' over the top? I tried just necking with just the day cream & felt dead dry w/out my oil underneath. Can I still use ,my own good products? Help?

Seems Gemma Holmes has been very friendly with Prai‘s Cathy for years and aware of this excellent brand for the neck that she’s selling for her today.
Here’s me who has been thinking for years that Gemma Holmes neck was all down to AD Skin Synergy.
They do all get caught out in the end :unsure:

Seems Gemma Holmes has been very friendly with Prai‘s Cathy for years and aware of this excellent brand for the neck that she’s selling for her today.
Here’s me who has been thinking for years that Gemma Holmes neck was all down to AD Skin Synergy.
They do all get caught out in the end :unsure:
Just what I was thinking. They'll go anywhere the money is.

Donna, what do we do with regard to all the other stuff we put on first - ie before we bought the neck cream? I like to oil, serum, moisturise. Do I 'neck' over the top? I tried just necking with just the day cream & felt dead dry w/out my oil underneath. Can I still use ,my own good products? Help?

You put nothing under it apart from a serum perhaps, no oil that will make it roll off for sure. Quite a few people do not believe in neck creams and just bring the products up to the jaw or just use their face cream down the neck. My neck never feels dry, I use Decleor Prolene (sp) gel under my neck cream. A 5p size from the chest up to the neck and around the back of the neck that is how I use neck cream as well.

Can't remember were I read it but apparently, water based should go on first and then you layer up in order of product thickness. This would mean oil products going on last.

It's a weird one. The Caroline Hirons group they have those that swear that oils should go after moisturisers but others prefer it the other way around. I am in the latter group, I put facial oil on damp skin and press in leave it for a while then add moisturiser which massage in.

Tried a small amount, still get grey "bits" all over my neck. Please don't think I've just got a dirty neck and I don't cleanse because I do and I do the Liz Earle grainy thing on my neck/chest as well. I just don't like Prai products if the truth be told, they just don't work for me. I need a new brand now Decleor has gone teats up and I can't afford Elemis.

CC

Latest posts

Back