Prai TSV 1.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 175
  • Prai TSV 2.jpg
    Prai TSV 2.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 180
  • Prai TSV 3.jpg
    Prai TSV 3.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 157
Those bottles look very cheap. Not my thing. I suppose we'll have good old Kathy telling us to spray this perfume and men will be leaping on us in the lift or in the pet food aisle at Tesco. As if.

CC
Lots of complaints in the reviews about the crystals on these bottles dropping off. Also that the fragrance doesn't last long.

Someone on here has had a bottle of this and said it was nice?? Was it Twilight? I am not buying but curious to know what it's similar to, if anything.

Those bottles look very cheap. Not my thing. I suppose we'll have good old Kathy telling us to spray this perfume and men will be leaping on us in the lift or in the pet food aisle at Tesco. As if.

CC
Why do these perfume sellers seem to think we only wear perfume to snare a man? (yes I’m talking about you, Kathy and Tova) l wear perfume because I like it and enjoy wearing it, l ceartainly don’t want random men leaping out from God knows where to sniff me!! Tova even claims babies have been conceived because of her ‘Tova Nights’ I think that maybe a good enough reason not to buy it.

Why do these perfume sellers seem to think we only wear perfume to snare a man? (yes I’m talking about you, Kathy and Tova) l wear perfume because I like it and enjoy wearing it, l ceartainly don’t want random men leaping out from God knows where to sniff me!! Tova even claims babies have been conceived because of her ‘Tova Nights’ I think that maybe a good enough reason not to buy it.
I won’t be watching any of it ,it’s just too cringe 😬

Sometimes on Basenotes, we get a newbie no doubt young who will ask what perfume will attract men or if male they want a pantie dropper. 🙄 They will get a lecture on how we all on Basenotes wear perfume for ourselves. The odd thread pops up asking which perfume do you get perfume you get the most compliments on or why do I never get compliments?

I don't expect them and am usually surprised if I ever get one. The last one was from a bus driver about 20 years younger than me.:p

Prai Scent of a Woman 2 Piece EDP Gift Collection
Item Number: 242300
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.96
P&P £3.95

This glamorous two-piece fragrance collection from Prai features the iconic Scent of a Woman Eau de Parfum, plus the brand new-to-QVC Scent of a Woman Lust Eau de Parfum. Enticing and captivating, these scents will make an unforgettable gift for that special woman in your life, whether she's a friend, a loved one or you!

Discover the newness - this duo introduces the brand new to QVC Scent of a Woman Lust fragrance. Be swept off your feet with this evocative and sensuous eau de parfum, blended with a complex fusion of bright florals, fresh fruity notes and rich exotic ingredients.

Switch it up - with notes of sweet jasmine petals and sensual musk in Scent of a Woman, and fresh fruits and sultry notes in Scent of a Woman Lust, you can change up your fragrance to suit your mood. Whichever you choose to wear, this invigorating fragrance duo offers timeless elegance to give you confidence and a flirty sense of allure.

A truly luxurious gift - encased in two stunning blue and gold bejewelled bottles that will look wonderful as decorative accents on a dressing table, and presented in a gorgeous gift box, this luxurious fragrance set will make the perfect present for the perfume lover in your life, or an indulgent treat for yourself.

Delivery to UK Mainland only

Fragrance notes:
Scent of a Woman Lust:

• Top notes: mandarin pulp, passion fruit, peach nectar
  • Heart notes: tiare flower, Bulgarian rose, white peony, orange flower
  • Base notes: creamy sandalwood, ambroxan, tonka, vanilla, musk, coconut milk, patchouli oil
Scent of a Woman:

• Top notes: fresh bergamot and orange blossom
  • Heart notes: warm sambac petals and patchouli
  • Base notes: vetiver and sensual musks

Contains:

• 1 x Scent of a Woman Eau de Parfum (50ml) - in a jewelled bottle
  • 1 x Scent of a Woman Lust Eau de Parfum (50ml) - in a jewelled bottle
  • 1 x gift box

I agree about the jewelled pots, have always hated them .I want the value in the contents not some trashy bits of plastic stuck on the outside container.I would never buy a perfume without trying it an leaving it on my skin for some time.The way Cordelia is dousing herself in this stuff she may have all the men in a London following her home, that is if we believe a word Kathy says.

Lots of complaints in the reviews about the crystals on these bottles dropping off. Also that the fragrance doesn't last long.

Someone on here has had a bottle of this and said it was nice?? Was it Twilight? I am not buying but curious to know what it's similar to, if anything.
Yes Andi it was me. I bought a bottle several years ago & it was only perfume I've ever worn that I couldn't smell once I'd sprayed it, however, the students knew that I was nearby because they could! I found that it lasted well & the fragrance when first sprayed, & I could smell it, was soft & warm -floral with musk. I can't compare perfumes very well so I'm unable to give the name of a similar one. What I can say is that I wouldn't have bought it if the bottle had been covered in those plastic squares - more rubbish for the poor planet.

I really found the presentation dreadful. It seems the main selling point is that you’ll get a man. I don’t want one thank you! The one I’ve already got is enough! The silly story of Kathy and Cordelia sitting in a bar and a man sending a bottle of champagne over because he could smell their perfume. Then I’m sure she said in the 9.00 hour that men started to circle round their table. REALLY? I also think calling it ‘Lust’ is an insult. Why not just call it ‘Desperation’ and be done with it!

I really found the presentation dreadful. It seems the main selling point is that you’ll get a man. I don’t want one thank you! The one I’ve already got is enough! The silly story of Kathy and Cordelia sitting in a bar and a man sending a bottle of champagne over because he could smell their perfume. Then I’m sure she said in the 9.00 hour that men started to circle round their table. REALLY? I also think calling it ‘Lust’ is an insult. Why not just call it ‘Desperation’ and be done with it!

I haven’t watched but can imagine, I seen her present the last set Prai TSV that got awful reviews and sounds like she’s going down the same presentation route. If these claims are true, which they’re not, the only woman I can see buying it is Chuntley, who does love male attention, she’d buy it hoping the claims were true but for the rest of us, we’re strong independent woman and buy our perfumes to please ourselves, and no one else.

Latest posts

Back