Prai TSV 26/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having read all the posts I had to go and have a look! I see the video for the TSV is from the breakfast show so 9.00? Also watched the one from Gold. It’s the way Cordelia sways about in her seat whilst telling the story, in her ultra cheap lamé top that gets me! She just comes over as desperate not remotely alluring. And listen dear, you are not the only woman in the world to have been bought a drink in a bar by a bloke!

Having read all the posts I had to go and have a look! I see the video for the TSV is from the breakfast show so 9.00? Also watched the one from Gold. It’s the way Cordelia sways about in her seat whilst telling the story, in her ultra cheap lamé top that gets me! She just comes over as desperate not remotely alluring. And listen dear, you are not the only woman in the world to have been bought a drink in a bar by a bloke!

But what scent made it happen do share please 😜 :ROFLMAO:

Now Cordelia has just rhymed off in the 2pm presentation years ago when the scent she’d used for years had been discontinued she was searching for an individual replacement. Tried Scent of a Woman and her husband was bowled over with the scent. But then went on to say she needs now to try out the new scent on him. So going back to the launch story of the man on the next table and champagne so was Cordelia not trying out the new scent then?
:unsure::unsure:

Those bottles look very cheap. Not my thing. I suppose we'll have good old Kathy telling us to spray this perfume and men will be leaping on us in the lift or in the pet food aisle at Tesco. As if.

CC
I did meet a lovely man in the pet food aisle of Sainsburys just before we were put under house arrest, we discussed the merits of different brands & talked about our cats, his was Bentley, ours is Sox 😽 He didn't mention my perfume & I didn't comment on his scent either!

I did meet a lovely man in the pet food aisle of Sainsburys just before we were put under house arrest, we discussed the merits of different brands & talked about our cats, his was Bentley, ours is Sox 😽 He didn't mention my perfume & I didn't comment on his scent either!
Don’t tell me due to lockdown you haven’t managed to meet with him again
:cry:

I caught a minute of it about a man sending over a pink bottle of champagne, not normal champagne oh no, it was pink, but I found it odd that Cathy Kangas said she’d love to hear any stories especially like Cordelias, so firstly she admitted it was a “story” and secondly, wouldn’t you say any stories like the one that happened to us not Cordelia? That high class hotel they were in were the man sent over the champagne probably did it out of sympathy because he must’ve thought they were two old birds down on their luck smelling of cats p**s, well how was he to know it was “Scent Of A Woman” and “Lust” 😳😊

I caught a minute of it about a man sending over a pink bottle of champagne, not normal champagne oh no, it was pink, but I found it odd that Cathy Kangas said she’d love to hear any stories especially like Cordelias, so firstly she admitted it was a “story” and secondly, wouldn’t you say any stories like the one that happened to us not Cordelia? That high class hotel they were in were the man sent over the champagne probably did it out of sympathy because he must’ve thought they were two old birds down on their luck smelling of cats p**s, well how was he to know it was “Scent Of A Woman” and “Lust” 😳😊
I am beginning to think Cordelia is taking the cats p**s, or has been on the Gin.

Yes I could say..I was told by a young guy at work that I smelled amazing..I said thanks..end of story! To be fair I'd be more than happy to neck some free champers..I ain't that proud!

Do they actually know women got the vote 100 years ago?

The little woman who if not married must be desperate to attract a man.

They need to go watch Why Women Kill 😉

On the Caroline Hirons facebook loads are going nuts over the neck cream after two women did before and after a number of weeks use.
After my husband had ticked off all the tasks I'd completed on my Monday morning 'to do' list & I'd changed out of my overall so that I'd look nice at lunch I asked him if he remembered this perfume. He wondered if it was the one he bought last Christmas, a small bottle but he only likes me to dab a drop behind my ears, & asked the reason for my question. I replied that I would like to take some money from my housekeeping budget to buy a bottle, he patted my hand, smiled & said "You girls", I went to do the washing up & then found his slippers. Now where's that ice pick..?

I think Cordelia is talking herself back to Gozo as soon as restrictions allow
Their home on Gozo does look lovely & I've seen a photo she posted that I'm sure was Worthing, if so they have a very nice apartment overlooking the seafront. I haven't seen her waxing lyrical over all things Prai but I like her individuality.

Prai perfume sounds quite dangerous. 😳 Random men chasing after you because you smell of lust. I’d rather go out without knowing that could happen and I don’t think my OH would like armies of men running after me.

I’ve found a fail safe way of ensuring that doesn’t happen. I don’t buy or wear Prai. 😉

Latest posts

Back