Prai TSV 29/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure I wrote about this a few months ago so apologies for being boring. We have an annual health check courtesy of my Mr T's last job & I have the option of a DEXA scan. The last one was in December 2019 & my result was higher than the one in 2018 so I queried it & the person I spoke to put it down to the amount of fat free Greek yogurt I eat. I was very lucky that my menopause just happened two months after my 50th birthday - it was the week of the school staff panto! I can't have been perimenopausal because everything just stopped & the only 'post' aspect I get are hot flushes, that happen in clusters lasting a couple of months before they take a break for a few weeks, so I'm aware that I've got off lightly.

I think I remember you writing that - but my memory is truly awful!

I eat/drink a lot of milk, cereal, yogurt etc., as did my mum. I've not had or been offered a scan despite breaking both my ankles in a fall. I drink about 2 pints of semi-skimmed a day but I don't get out much and was low in vitamin D at my last test.

I think that after Covid is done and dusted I'll ask for a scan as my sister is osteoporotic too, though she doesn't get a lot of calcium in her diet.

Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Jewelled Collection
Item Number: 243947
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

Currently only available at QVC, this three-piece skincare collection from Prai features an array of treatments from the lauded Ageless range, including the bestselling Throat & Decolletage Creme and innovative Throat & Decolletage Night Creme, each presented in shimmering jewelled pots, plus a targeted Neck Line Eraser. Discover a complete throat and decolletage routine to help tackle visible signs of ageing with this superb edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Prai collection after today from QVCUK.com you’d pay £80, plus P&P. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £34.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £45.02.

A true fan favourite - Prai's Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme is a bestseller at QVC and has quickly garnered hero status among its fans.

Straight from the source - luxurious, exotic and used for centuries in beauty products in Thailand, prai extract is the signature ingredient at the core of every product in the Prai range.

Contains:

• 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (100ml) in a Lavender Ruffles jewelled pot - developed specifically for the throat and decolletage, this cream works to promote a feeling of firmness, while absorbing with minimal blending to avoid skin stretching. Leaves skin feeling hydrated and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Enriched with shea butter, hyaluronic acid, squalene and glycerine
  • 1 x Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme (100ml) in a Purple Ruffles jewelled pot - a pampering, luxurious night cream to hydrate your skin as you sleep, helping to reduce the look of wrinkles and give you a smoother, more youthful complexion. Contains two forms of retinol, plus vitamin A, Wellagyl, shea butter, glycerin, squalane, sodium hyaluronate and aloe
  • 1 x Ageless Neck Line Eraser (4ml) - a double hyaluronic acid formula that works on and beneath the skin’s surface to help target visible signs of ageing

How to use:

Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme:

• Apply a small amount to the chest and throat with gentle upward strokes, morning and evening
  • Use alone or over your preferred concentrate and/or serum

Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme:

• Apply a small amount, each night, to your chest and throat with gentle, upward strokes
  • Use alone or over your preferred serum
  • Please note: always use an SPF the following day when using products containing retinol

Ageless Neck Line Eraser:

• Remove cap and twist base of pen until product appears on the silicone tip
  • Gently stroke pen horizontally into throat lines and wrinkles and vertically into cleavage lines
  • Tap targeted areas with ring finger to blend

ml for ml

Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme (100ml) - RRP £35 cost £12.06
Ageless Throat & Decolletage Night Creme (100ml) - RRP £48 cost £16.54
Ageless Neck Line Eraser (4ml) - RRP £30 cost £10.33

Total £113 (thanks SCW) cost £38.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Cordelia with the fab white pixie cut hair ? I thought of her - I think she and her hubby have a home on the Med coast somewhere so perhaps they’ve spent lockdown there ?
She’s probably sat in a bar somewhere with the Prai woman, both reeking of ‘Scent of a Woman’ and reeling in the men who are sending over innumerable bottles of champagne to their table!

I’ve gone for this. I know lots of people aren’t very keen on Prai but I quite like it and the price is very good imho for a lot of product. And for once it is an item I don’t have in the stash!!!

I wonder what has happened to the Model Claudia she always used to do Prai.
Cordelia with the fab white pixie cut hair ? I thought of her - I think she and her hubby have a home on the Med coast somewhere so perhaps they’ve spent lockdown there ?
They have a house on Gozo & she spent the first lockdown on the island, I assume she went back at the start of this one. She posted this photo on her return to the UK last summer, I saw it then & thought it totally summed up how the events March 2020 felt as though we had entered into The Matrix.

I quite liked the sound of the neck cream, but I don’t like creams that are sticky. However, having read reviews I decided to try it out but got a 50ml pot from another company. It was £13.99 which is a lot cheaper than the 30ml on the QVC website. If I get on with it I’ll possibly purchase a larger pot from QVC in the future but if I don’t then I won’t be stuck with two huge pots of it or waiting for a refund.

Latest posts

Back