Pratical Ideas Sale TSV 04/08/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sales usually mean it’s something they’ve been unable to shift. 😳

Gill Gauntlett's dad. The TSV is going to be something rubbish like lights, head torch, mop, some kind of DIY gadget and most likely presented by Anne Dorrington or Phil Parker. I won't be watching.

CC

I bought a couple of the storage boxes when they had a TSV last year, so I don’t need any more. They’ve proved useful though.

Attachments

• Storage TSV 1.jpg
    Storage TSV 1.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Storage TSV 2.jpg
    Storage TSV 2.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Storage TSV 3.jpg
    Storage TSV 3.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Storage TSV 4.jpg
    Storage TSV 4.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Storage TSV 5.jpg
    Storage TSV 5.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 83
I'm not a fan of stuff like this...Just too bulky. They might fold down small when not in use but who wants that sort of look dotted around the house. If you've got enough cupboard space for something like that then chances are you don't need them anyway. I'm all for hidden storage...underbed boxes and those vacuum bags would be amazing if only they worked! Back in the day we had a built in airing cuboard that held all the non seasonal and spare bedding/towels etc but houses and flats are built like that any more..We had a proper larder and and a broom cupboard as well...oh happy days!

Periea Set of 4 Small & Medium Linen Look Storage Boxes
Item Number: 809634
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £3.95

This four-piece collection from Periea includes two small and two medium-sized storage boxes each boasting a sturdy metal frame, a collapsible design and zip fastenings, as well as front and side windows to give you a clear view of what's inside. Featuring a brand new linen-look finish currently only available at QVC, these stylish boxes are perfect for storing toys, clothes or bedding and keeping your home clear of clutter.

Designed for convenience - the handy front and side window panels allow you to find what you need quickly, without having to un-stack or open boxes and dig around. Plus, the front window has a zip fastening to help keep your items secure and there are fabric handles on each side for easy manoeuvring.

Short on space? No problem! Even though the boxes have a sturdy metal frame construction they’re collapsible too, so you can fold them flat when they aren’t needed and easily tuck them under a bed or in a cupboard.

Stylish storage - with a brand new linen-look finish, currently only available at QVC, you don’t need to hide your boxes away because they look so stylish! They come in a choice of four chic colours to blend in perfectly with any home. Go for Natural or Grey for muted tones or for a slight pop of colour, choose Pink or Blue Grey.

• Allow boxes to air out for a few days before use if required
  • Wipe clean with damp cloth
  • Boxes should be stored on a flat surface

Colour options:

• Natural
  • Grey
  • Pink
  • Blue Grey

Contains:

• 2 x Small Linen Look Storage Boxes (l x w x d): 40cm x 33cm x 25cm (15.7" x 13" x 9.8")
  • 2 x Medium Linen Look Storage Boxes (l x w x d): 48cm x 41cm x 23cm (18.9" x 16.1" x 9.1")

All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back