• Glasses TSV 5.jpg
    Glasses TSV 5.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 103
Set of 4 Anti Blue Light Reading Glasses
Item Number: 187543
QVC Price £32.00
Todays Special Value £21.98
P&P £2.95

A set of four reading glasses each featuring lenses with anti-blue light technology, which helps restrict the amount of blue light filtering through, and presented with their own protective case and a cleaning cloth. With flattering shapes and four fabulous designs, these glasses will help you read more comfortably, making them a must-have in your daily routine.

Sleep soundly - at night, blue light wavelengths from laptops, phones and more can keep you awake for longer and disrupt your sleeping schedule, so these reading glasses are infused with anti-blue light technology to reduce your eye’s exposure by up to 26%.

Your style, sorted - change up your glasses to suit your style, as each pair of reading glasses boasts a different design to pair with any of your favourite outfits. In the Print Multi set, the glasses feature a chic, subtle cat-eye shape that will complement your look whenever you wear them, while the Tort Multi set boasts a squared look that will frame your face with a sophisticated, angular look, and is an ideal unisex option.

Keep them safe - each with their own protective case, these reading glasses can be thrown into your handbag without getting scratched, and with the cleaning cloth included, you can clean them on-the-go, making them ideal for taking anywhere.

Never be without them - with four reading glasses in this set, you can keep one pair beside your bed, one next to your favourite chair, one in the car and one in your bag for easy reading wherever you are.

Choose your designs - with two design sets to choose from, you can go for the Tortoise Multi, featuring tortoiseshell prints in different colours, or Print Multi, offering four fun prints to liven up your everyday looks.

Select your magnification - with a range of magnifications from 1.5 to 3.5, you can choose the perfect lens strength to suit your eyes, helping you see everything in complete clarity.
Hinged arms

Colour options:

• Tortoise Multi - with Brown Tortoise, Grey Tortoise, Purple Tortoise and Black Tortoise prints
  • Print Multi - with Floral, Striped, Denim and Tortoise prints

Contains:

• 4 x reading glasses
  • 4 x protective cases
  • 1 x cleaning cloth

It's quite handy to have more than one pair of readers ..one in your bag, one the bedside cabinet drawer, drawer in the front room etc and a spare in case you lose any..like you do! I'm ok for readers at the mo but they're not a bad price considering how much some places are charging for 1 pair....and I'm none too keen on Poundland's offerings. Only thing is if I was going to buy it, I'd def want the tortoiseshell option, but I much prefer the style of the multi ones but for me the designs are too flowery/clownish!

No, intended for people like me that sit on glasses, stand on them, the dog chews them, I just lose them. Ordered mine 🤓

CC
And people with a memory like a sieve so you can have a pair in your handbag, a pair by your bed, a pair on your desk and a pair in the lounge.

The TSV last August was £2 less and you got an additional pair of bi-focal sunglasses (not anti-blue light though).

It's quite handy to have more than one pair of readers ..one in your bag, one the bedside cabinet drawer, drawer in the front room etc and a spare in case you lose any..like you do! I'm ok for readers at the mo but they're not a bad price considering how much some places are charging for 1 pair....and I'm none too keen on Poundland's offerings. Only thing is if I was going to buy it, I'd def want the tortoiseshell option, but I much prefer the style of the multi ones but for me the designs are too flowery/clownish!

And don't forget a few more sets for "gifting" (I hate that word)

I wear varifocals with a really odd prescription so i cant get any bargain glasses. The last ones I bought set me back £700 so I’m ultra careful with them.

And don't forget a few more sets for "gifting" (I hate that word)
I gift them to myself :p I got the last TSV which was better value as there were sunglasses as well. All but one of that particular set has unfortunately been lost or broken.

CC

Latest posts

Back