Presenter somewhat... over-excited?

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I switched on TJC at around lunchtime today, and couldn’t help noticing that the presenter, Chloe, seemed somewhat... beside herself? Not saying more that that, as I don’t want to get sued! I normally quite like her presenting style, even if she is always somewhat effusive; but this was definitely not... normal. I definitely didn’t need to know that she’d baked a cake at the weekend and scoffed the lot, and what’s more she didn’t care.

Anybody else see this...?

Grizelda

VIP Shopper
I switched on TJC at around lunchtime today, and couldn’t help noticing that the presenter, Chloe, seemed somewhat... beside herself? Not saying more that that, as I don’t want to get sued! I normally quite like her presenting style, even if she is always somewhat effusive; but this was definitely not... normal. I definitely didn’t need to know that she’d baked a cake at the weekend and scoffed the lot, and what’s more she didn’t care.

Anybody else see this...?
I didn't see it, but can well imagine it. She is wearing a lot of oversize blouses these days. Could she be pregnant, or is it because of too much chocolate cake ?

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
She’s too old to be pregnant, isn’t she? What I’m getting at is that she looked as though she might have... recently ingested (or possibly smoked) something—and I don’t mean cake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beezycat
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks