Presenter somewhat... over-excited?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
I switched on TJC at around lunchtime today, and couldn’t help noticing that the presenter, Chloe, seemed somewhat... beside herself? Not saying more that that, as I don’t want to get sued! I normally quite like her presenting style, even if she is always somewhat effusive; but this was definitely not... normal. I definitely didn’t need to know that she’d baked a cake at the weekend and scoffed the lot, and what’s more she didn’t care.

Anybody else see this...?

I switched on TJC at around lunchtime today, and couldn’t help noticing that the presenter, Chloe, seemed somewhat... beside herself? Not saying more that that, as I don’t want to get sued! I normally quite like her presenting style, even if she is always somewhat effusive; but this was definitely not... normal. I definitely didn’t need to know that she’d baked a cake at the weekend and scoffed the lot, and what’s more she didn’t care.

Anybody else see this...?
I didn't see it, but can well imagine it. She is wearing a lot of oversize blouses these days. Could she be pregnant, or is it because of too much chocolate cake ?

She’s too old to be pregnant, isn’t she? What I’m getting at is that she looked as though she might have... recently ingested (or possibly smoked) something—and I don’t mean cake.

Latest posts

Back