Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the beads on the qvc ones are a coloured sheer resin which is very different to others i have seen, with the crystals stuck into the bead. i have not lost any stones and they really shimmer. what is putting me off is the cord. its a waxed cotton and i dont like putting it on and off. the lola rose bracelets with this cord are easy to slide these are not.
my sister has a tresor paris and imo there is very little difference in it. her daughter has a £8 one and it looks comparable i was quite shocked. doubt the £8 will last a long time lol!

Just got my green and purple. That was fast!

They are very pretty indeed! :)

Waiting for the gold and red now. Hopefully tomorrow as they were all ordered at the same time.

I think I actually prefer the little bag rather than the boxes we got the last TSV in. I just found the boxes very big and bulky and I'm not actually using them as they take up too much space LOL!

I got the silver one today and the black yesterday. I've been wearing them about the house but I'm not 100% sure what I think as they are a bit of a fiddle to get on and off. I guess for the price they are ok as a bit fashion jewellery but I think if I was going to wear them often I'd be better off going for the real deal.

Brandalley.co.uk have some multi coloured shamballa style bracelets on offer in the Love crystal sale. They look good for around £20.

Did you buy them SCW?? I know from previous posts that you prefer those to the single coloured ones.

Don't know if this is of any help to anyone.
Have had a couple of Pandora orders for my daughter from this company their service is excellent and was told about the site from a Pandora shop when they didn't have stock.

http://www.johngreedjewellery.com/e...ontent=link17&utm_campaign=valentine-1-230112

I can thoroughly recommend that jeweller! My partner bought me a Pandora bracelet snd charms for Christmas from them and their delivery was extremely fast, with excellent communication.

And an added bonus was that, because he'd spent over a certain amount, they also included a Shamballa bracelet (valued at £45) free of charge.

I am wondering if the popularity is weaning as the prices are dropping? Not that I care, I like mine and will wear it when I like. I do not really care what is in or not lol
Think that attitude comes with age lol

Latest posts

Back