Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Could be the TSV on 27th Sept, that is Jewellery Showcase or maybe it is the Honora one on 2nd Oct.

Think you are right (as usual) Sazza, its the TSV on 27th Sept
Craig said on the morning show today that they had a TSV coming up at the end of the month that was similar to the bracelet they were showing as it had a chinese knot on it

Tresor Paris have the bracelet at £149.00 and QVC US have a similar one at $24.99, so it can't be the same bracelet, surely?

It looks like a Shamballa knock off to me they have them on Amazon for around £37 I am not that keen on them I do like the ones with silver beads in but not the bling ones, what I would really want is the Pandora macrame one I think that is lovely.

Tresor Paris have the bracelet at £149.00 and QVC US have a similar one at $24.99, so it can't be the same bracelet, surely?

Have just looked at TP and they appear to be the same bracelet ! Hope its not going to be £149 though. Tresor Paris have loads of shops.................in London !

I have just purchased a Tresor Paris Hermes bracelet- It has one crystal flanked on either side with a hematite bead. The chineses knot ties have a small hematite bead on each end. Its lovely. Personally I'm not so keen on the Orion, which is crystal all round the bracelet, a bit too blingy for me. The one I have is understated and really well made. I'm not keen on QVC rip-offs. Here's the link

http://http://www.tresorparis.com/retail/bracelets-1/ladies-hermes/tournai.html

016025_1.jpg

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but I really think these TP bracelets are grossly overpriced for a bit of knotted cord, a few crystal beads and a couple of magnetic balls. :doh: Yes some are quite pretty but there is no way I would ever part with £149 :taphead: for one no matter how many celebs are wearing them :doh: and some of the muti strand ones are £599 and £699. :eek: It's amazing how something can catch on with a bit of clever marketing and name dropping and then everyone MUST have one. :wonder: Mind you I have to take my hat off to the two savvy entrepreneurs who dreamt them up and are making their fortunes. :grin:

Sorry to rain on anyone's parade but I really think these TP bracelets are grossly overpriced for a bit of knotted cord, a few crystal beads and a couple of magnetic balls. :doh: Yes some are quite pretty but there is no way I would ever part with £149 :taphead: for one no matter how many celebs are wearing them :doh: and some of the muti strand ones are £599 and £699. :eek: It's amazing how something can catch on with a bit of clever marketing and name dropping and then everyone MUST have one. :wonder: Mind you I have to take my hat off to the two savvy entrepreneurs who dreamt them up and are making their fortunes. :grin:

i agree i like the look of some of the multi colour ones myself but think you can get like lola rose which is similar with real gems for hell of a lot less and id rather have a copy like that evil eye on QVC US have at a fraction of the price

Was going to get one but I've just seen a photo of Jordan wearing one. I'll stick to Lola Rose. Hope she doesn't latch on to that or my jewellery collection is decimated!

Mine was £49. Pricey, I know, but its my money and I like it! That said, I can't stretch to £149 and beyond, and I'm not keen on those ones anyway. BTW the quality is really top notch and I like the way the hematite stones have been discreetly engraved with Tresor Paris. I'm happy!:blush:

Mine was £49. Pricey, I know, but its my money and I like it! That said, I can't stretch to £149 and beyond, and I'm not keen on those ones anyway. BTW the quality is really top notch and I like the way the hematite stones have been discreetly engraved with Tresor Paris. I'm happy!:blush:

It is totally up to you what you buy with your money and you do not need to justify it. Thankfully we all have different tastes and we all like different things
sorry pressed enter before I finished, was going to say some people say Lola Rose is overpriced, but I like some of her things. Its all down to personal taste

And that's what matters! You love it.

Jewellery is about you and your personal style. I don't think the cost matters as long as you love the piece and you feel it's value for money.

Enjoy!

Thank you!. I like Lola Rose too! I have a few of her pieces. Sadly when the good Lord was dishing out taste, he gave me expensive taste! My OH just doesn't get it. Thomas Sabo is another love of mine, and OH bought me one of his watches for my birthday. He was shocked at the price tag lol!:grin:

I'm a fan of Thomas Sabo too. I love the charms. I get one for my birthday and another for Christmas. Last one was a turquoise droplet.

Went to the High street yesterday and there were lots of this type of bracelet about. I hadn't particularly noticed them before. I didn't inspect them too closely but most of them were well over £50 for the ones with three or five sparklers in.

Egad!
You went to 'The High Street'!
You are not supposed to do that.

I've seen that bracelet so often that it doesn't appeal to me so much now.

99p store and Poundland are on mine, just down from Primark ................... but then what do you expect when you live in Swindon lol

Did the guy picked to wear the gold pants on Sunday evenings Big Brother have on a similar bracelet?
:wonder:

Latest posts

Back