Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
So what's with the black corded bracelets all the presenters have taken to wearing, these last couple of days?
Julia said last evening it's a TSV coming up at the end of the month.
I've noted Claire was wearing one this morning, later followed by Julia again and now Jilly is sporting one too.
So I see the powers that be want it to be noticed, wonder if they have plenty stock, so thought I'd highlight the piece here.

:talking:

Could be the TSV on 27th Sept, that is Jewellery Showcase or maybe it is the Honora one on 2nd Oct.

Just got back from the States. These bracelets are really hot right now. All the celebs are wearing them eg Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, and The Jonas Brothers etc etc. Don't know if QVC will have their own version but the original is quite expensive. Check out Tresor Paris on the internet.

Just checked out QVC US. They have their own version in Diamonique for around $30. Search macrame bracelet. Might just get one!

Saw that Pandora had Macramee bracelets and couldn't believe what they were charging, it's just some wool with a couple of beads! Maybe me and my granny should go into business, if she can do big lampshades I'm sure some bracelets would be easy work for her.

Just got back from the States. These bracelets are really hot right now. All the celebs are wearing them eg Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, and The Jonas Brothers etc etc. Don't know if QVC will have their own version but the original is quite expensive. Check out Tresor Paris

If all the celebs are wearing them, that's a good enough reason for me not to wear one.

I have seen some yesterday in Warren James Jewellers. I am sure tehy are in many cities across the UK. Did not look at the price but they had a few different colour version.

No, but it looks like they are available over here.

That's a shame.
I got all excited for a moment then thinking I could order goods from the US as well :biggrin:

Last edited:
I love that bracelet that Julia has been wearing past few days looks like black friendship one with sparkles hope they sell it soon :)

Was in the Thomas Sabo store yesterday prices are so high girl next to me was buying her 3 year old a bracelet and charm came to over £80 !!

I couldn't quite see but I thought Craig was wearing the bracelet you're all talking about this morning. Looked a bit odd on him I thought but each to their own I suppose.

It's not my style really but it's very pretty. Think I'm a bit old and boring lol

I couldn't quite see but I thought Craig was wearing the bracelet you're all talking about this morning. Looked a bit odd on him I thought but each to their own I suppose.

I saw that noted on the QVC FB page. Very weird indeed. Same as when he presents Kipling (I'm not talking about the cakes before Mrs James posts:giggle:) hours and starts wearing the bags.. :confused:

I saw that noted on the QVC FB page. Very weird indeed. Same as when he presents Kipling (I'm not talking about the cakes before Mrs James posts:giggle:) hours and starts wearing the bags.. :confused:

He enjoys Kipling bags waaaaaaaay too much IMO!!!

If its a diamonique version then to be honest it might not be as inexpensive as we hoped. As a guess think Lola Rose prices. It would be great if it was say under £30 though.

Latest posts

Back