Presenters Shifts

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Guy Andrews

Registered Shopper
Andrew and Jo seem to have been on air for 8 hr shifts (admittedly the late shifts) and presenting two separate shifts in one day ! Kudos to being on air for eight hours not an easy task ! Seems a few presenters on Easter Holiday breaks

Yep some monster shifts this weekend

Felt last night like it was being played by ear with the shifts

The presenters you mention above are definitely what you need for a 24/7 channel seem to get a lot of the overnights but also happily do days
at short notice (it seems)

As someone who has done it fairly recently it is very tricky switching between the two

Yes the joys of doing shift work - trying to sleep after a hard night shift - not sure my body/mind could cope anymore !
See that this morning the main channel joined up with Beauty with two presenters - thankfully it was Caroline and Stacey - Jo did the beauty evening shift yesterday- Mark seems to have vanished ? Andrew is off to India this week and no presenter names on the schedules tomorrow …

Yes the joys of doing shift work - trying to sleep after a hard night shift - not sure my body/mind could cope anymore !
See that this morning the main channel joined up with Beauty with two presenters - thankfully it was Caroline and Stacey - Jo did the beauty evening shift yesterday- Mark seems to have vanished ? Andrew is off to India this week and no presenter names on the schedules tomorrow …
I saw Mark on just before the Easter break and he mentioned that he was off on holiday for a week.

Latest posts

Back