Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

csi

Registered Shopper
Has anyone met any QVC presenters not at an event, outside work and if so what where they like?? x

Well unless they cross the Irish Sea I’m unlikely to come across any of them and if I did I would run a mile just in case I had to curtsy!!!,

Actually I would have to be held back from telling them what a load of lying toads they are.

Alison young is a real star lovely, and Adele, the prai lady also funny and very kind and he tall model with the pixie hair she's nice too

I saw Dale at an 'event', and didn't realise he was such a short a.....e ! I'm 5''7 and assumed by how the tele presents him, that he was at least 5'10 upwards, but no he was about my height or a fraction less.

Item. number 180193

I was looking at the pre recorded video of these Peter Kaiser shoes - what is hells name is the BA wearing.

Debbie flint is teeny tiny short and very slim not a size 16 and has a much prettier face and gorgeous hair that does not come across on the Selly telly!

Debbie flint is teeny tiny short and very slim not a size 16 and has a much prettier face and gorgeous hair that does not come across on the Selly telly!

Yep I thought the same when I've met Debbie and Julia. Like the rest of us (50+) they've maybe thickened around the waist a little but certainly aren't hefty or matronly. TV cameras aren't flattering - Jill Franks looked far bonnier in person than she looks on screen. Craig is very sweet, and has amazing skin...wierd what one notices in a few seconds!

Is it not sone time ago since presenters were seen in real life (beauty bash etc) so I imagine like the rest of us the intervening years have not been kind to them as there is no way JR is a smal or even a medium nor is Del Boy a 14.

With cameras filming in HD and 4K etc they’re better quality now than they were 26 years ago, you can now see a hair on an ant, so that excuse about it adding “pounds” may be true, but it’s more the financial kind than the weight kind, so yes that excuse has has flown out the window as tv cameras are now more exact than they ever have been, as are our TVs.

o_O Surely this was 20 years ago?!

(Actually, I have heard that before about DF to be fair)

Yep I thought the same when I've met Debbie and Julia. Like the rest of us (50+) they've maybe thickened around the waist a little but certainly aren't hefty or matronly. TV cameras aren't flattering - Jill Franks looked far bonnier in person than she looks on screen. Craig is very sweet, and has amazing skin...wierd what one notices in a few seconds!

Come on, admit it, you’ve been studying all the selfies you took at the Beauty Bash in minute detail.

I can’t wait for next year’s Beauty Bash. When is it, do we know yet? Shall I ask on Facebook?

I bet none of these Beauty Bashes are held north of the border or in Ireland, where they have many customers. The same applies to their oulet stores😡😡😡😡
In the very early days I received a lot of invites to jewellery shows in London but since it would have meant an airfare and hotels it was a no go. Can’t remember if any was for beauty as I wouldn’t have been interested.

I don't think AY and Liz Earle thought much of each other ;) that's how it seemed anyway.

Talking of AY, anyone remember Eve Lom getting a bit stroppy with her?
Same when Emma Hardie brought her range to Q, you could tell Emma was irritated by being constantly talked over, mind you who could blame her.

I don't think AY and Liz Earle thought much of each other ;) that's how it seemed anyway.

Talking of AY, anyone remember Eve Lom getting a bit stroppy with her?
Same when Emma Hardie brought her range to Q, you could tell Emma was irritated by being constantly talked over, mind you who could blame her.

Bought EL cleanser for my daughter, it was nothing special

Latest posts

Back