Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Having Netflix, I'm watching 'Velvet' almost on repeat. Beautiful love story and a totally different concept for a series - unlike anything our rubbish British tv can offer me at the moment. I've noticed as I've gotten older that I 'cant be doing' with nerve jangling thrillers, but equally I cant be watching the current crop of utterly unfunny comedians that grace our screens or the endless 'celebrity' version of shows.

Not just unfunny, but ignorant, self-opinionated, attention-seeking and often very cruel unfunny to boot. Yes, comedy relies on cruelty to a certain degree, but so many of these "comedians" don't seem to know when the line's been crossed - or care.

I’m really suffering from Lockdown hair. My last cut was November with no idea when the next will be and it’s in terrible condition and any shape has gone to pot. I usually get it cut every 4/5 weeks so already missed 2 cuts.

This time around I see less and less lockdown hair so have folk learned to sort themselves out or are they having sneaky appointments?
Ask Chuntley for her tips as she has added expert hair cutting to her list of talents!

I watched 'an Audience with Jimmy Tarbuck' a few weeks ago.
It did my heart good, it was the best laugh I have had in ages.
The sad thing was quite a few in the audience are no longer with us.
It was all good clean fun...I did save it on sky+. I do not watch QVC all
day... it is just white noise. lol
We saw him live in September 2019, Des O'Connor did the tour with him but missed this show. He was fabulous & my ribs ached for days. I saw the programme about Billy Connolly just after Christmas & even though his language offends some I thought it was good clean fun.

Ask Chuntley for her tips as she has added expert hair cutting to her list of talents!
I watched the video of her doing her own hair cut. It wasn't perfect, but hats off to her for a very creditable effort.
Yes, she has a lot of annoying traits, but she'd clearly done her homework, and doubtless had a number of professional hairstylists she could ask for tips and tricks...but I'll give her credit where credit is due on this one, even though I was originally HIGHLY sceptical.

Oh my word Julia is back off her break from Q towers and is so excited to be paired with Glen. They are doing the 2pm fashion hour, she appears to have started way, way, way over the top. Even pointing out Glens trousers very smart, very nice indeed. What have they got to do with the QVC fashion.

Oh my word Julia is back off her break from Q towers and is so excited to be paired with Glen. They are doing the 2pm fashion hour, she appears to have started way, way, way over the top. Even pointing out Glens trousers very smart, very nice indeed. What have they got to do with the QVC fashion.
The giveaways that they have NOTHING to do with Q "fashion": worn by a man, ability to honestly use the words nice and smart!

Just pointing out the new fashion listed on the web site for the next season.
Julia oh is that Butler & Wilson my eyesight is terrible today, I’ve got that, that’s just arrived in my dressing room today and I’ve got a couple of Monsoon dresses as well which I think you probably saw scrolling through.

Q presenters and a lot of more public figures need to be more circumspect about their day to day lives. It's not just their Stans that follow what they do...there are criminals out there who use the wealth of information thoughtlessly published on SM to plan where and when they will operate.

All the time the posters think they are just speaking to their well-wishers and getting their egos massaged, they are communicating to nastier people too. Just because someone doesn't troll you doesn't mean they have your best interests at heart.

Has anyone read Alex Kramer’s latest blog? There is a comment / reply from someone called SheMag . I do recommend you read it!🤮
I have just taken a look. SheMag ends with - Ooh, you are smashing! I shall spend the rest of the day with a real spring in my step. Thank you!

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Alex shares that with her friends and they have a good laugh.

Has anyone read Alex Kramer’s latest blog? There is a comment / reply from someone called SheMag . I do recommend you read it!🤮
Oh dear, well to balance it out I left a comment asking why presenters have to try products when what they experience will have no relevance to the customer, and in fact it would be better if they had zero experience because they would then ask the BA useful questions to help the viewers make a considered judgement.

Bet that doesn't get approved :LOL:

Latest posts

Back