Prices candles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hi guys, just wondering if any of you know what tomorrows tsv is going to be please? any info would be most welcome. :flower:

There is a picture on QVC website, but it won't let you look properly.
Top row, far right.
£19.55 + P &P

Doesn't look as good as last years though.

Are they good candles? I know it's an old established brand:thinking:

Price's Candles Set of 5 Festive Gift Sets with 6 x T Lights & Tumbler
Item Number: 759391
QVC Price £23.75
Today's Special Value Price £19.55
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

Description
Set of five festive gift sets from Price's Candles made especially for QVC. Each set consists of a delicately fragranced tumbler candle, a pack of six co-ordinating T-lights and a gift box with a name tag to personalise each gift. With five gift sets all in one package, that'll be five presents crossed off your Christmas shopping list!

Each tumbler gives up to 45 hours of burn time
Each T-light gives up to five hours of burn time

Each gift set contains:

1 x fragranced tumbler candle (9cm x 7cm)
1 x pack of six fragranced T-lights presented in a co-ordinating gift box
1 x co-ordinating gift box with gift tag

Fragrances:

Frosted Berries - a strong fruity fragrance, fantastic to burn every day
Iced Pear - a fresh and sweet fragrance will be great to burn on winter mornings
Warm Cinnamon - a spicy, warm cinnamon fragrance is perfect to burn on winter evenings
Spiced Apple - this sweet fragrance will make any room warm and welcoming
Sweet Vanilla Clove - soft, sweet, warm and welcoming, this fragrance is traditional and perfect to burn in any season

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.759391

They are more subtle in their scent than yankee; if your nose hasn't been completely desensitized by YC :doh: you'll probably like them...seem a bit cheaper too.

Jude xx

I really like them. Not as strong as Yankee and a hell of a lot cheaper.
The ones I usually get say 30 hours on them, they do tunnel a bit but I still get about 25 hours out of them.
Their version of Clean Cotton is called Open Window and I think it's a lot nicer TBH.
The best Xmas one they do is Figgy Pudding - my favourite out of every candle I've ever tried.

Even Craig "I have this in my home" Rowe has purchased this tsv and he's on holiday in Spain. Courtesy of his facebook status "Have a good weekend! I just purchased Prices candles tsv , See , even in Spain I never have my eye off the ball"

i wont be buying as i doubt they are as good as yankee. i need some smells for the winter and would rather spend the£25 on yankee tarts/candles and know i will love my purchase.

the postage and irritation factor is too high.

sorry for the whinge i advance.

they sell Price's in john lewis so they must be reasonable quality, i find the packaging a bit old fashioned though, ideal for nana and auntie but not so good for "zoe and tarquin" and a total no-no for "robin and simon"

something a little more contemporary would have been nice.

i wont be buying as i doubt they are as good as yankee. i need some smells for the winter and would rather spend the£25 on yankee tarts/candles and know i will love my purchase.

I got a yankee spiced orange tart this week and I am really liking it as a "winter" fragrance.

Prices candles are very nice but I found that they didnt burn evenly at all and the fragrances were very subtle (so subtle that at times you wouldnt have known there was a scented candle burning)

they sell Price's in john lewis so they must be reasonable quality, i find the packaging a bit old fashioned though, ideal for nana and auntie but not so good for "zoe and tarquin" and a total no-no for "robin and simon"

something a little more contemporary would have been nice.

We've got a son called Robin:hi:

I agree the p & p is excessive. I like the look of these, I think the packaging looks classic and quite classy (I tried to quote Burly but I haven't quite got the hang of this multi-quote malarkey!) but the p & p puts me off.

I got a yankee spiced orange tart this week and I am really liking it as a "winter" fragrance.

You have made my mind up, I've been wanting to try the spiced orange for a while so I will spend my money at Yankee Doodle and try this.

Prices candles are very nice but I found that they didnt burn evenly at all and the fragrances were very subtle (so subtle that at times you wouldnt have known there was a scented candle burning)

christmas eve,red apple wreath and candied apple are shouting at me. also holiday bayberry when i can get it.:wave::wave:

I like strong candles so its yankee for me - I have no interest in this TSV either for myself or anyone else.having recieved my yankee AD not that long ago - I'm certainly not buying any candles!!!

I bought them - they make good gifts and I like them too..*exits stage left*

Latest posts

Back