Prima show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rainbowwand

Hand Stamped
I have to get this off my chest, Alison Keenan really spoiled this show for me, the woman hardly paused for breath!! she gave me a headache, for goodness sake woman give it a rest now and again :mad:

i saw this show to. i think the guest presenter gave up pretty quickly. did not get the gist of anything. alison keenan is one of my fav presenters as she can be really funny in a dotty kind of way but she must let people do thier thing.

I have to get this off my chest, Alison Keenan really spoiled this show for me, the woman hardly paused for breath!! she gave me a headache, for goodness sake woman give it a rest now and again :mad:

Hear hear!!! I only stuck with the show as I really wanted to see the products but if she's on with crafts again I'm switching off, no matter what they have on! I also had a headache at the end and I turned the sound down so low it was almost inaudible - no silencing her though :11:

There were quite a few of us posted about this on ct yesterday RW. Bliddy silly woman wittering and twittering on and on and on....

I missed this but I taped Tuesday's craft show and my heart sank when I saw that AK was scheduled to present that.

What really gets me is that everything in the craft shows she's on is done at a shrieking roar, and yet she manages to tone it down in other types of show. What the heck do Dawn and others do to deserve it?

Same thoughts here..I do not why she seems to go into overdrive when doing craft shows..I was annoyed that she wouldn't let Dawn speak on Tuesday..she kept butting in or talking over when Dawn was showing or trying to let us know about the products :11: I recorded the Prima show, watched it today and felt so sorry for the poor woman on with her, AK just spoke over her the whole show,:58: I just ended up fast forwarding..

daydreamer

Have just been watching this show and I agree with you all Ali K really should be told to let the guests speak,after all they are there to demonstrate their own products.

I agree that AK spoiled the show. I didn't really get a proper 'feel' for the products because there was too much stuff on the table and everything was rather messy. That, and AK being manic, meant that I for one didn't buy anything, even though I quite liked the stuff. There weren't many sell outs either considering that it was a premier show.

Latest posts

Back