Primal "Cure"?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VapidStoat

Registered Shopper
This channel/brand has absolutely no right to state that it is any kind of "cure". From what I have seen, it's the kind of woo-type products hawked online by anti-vaccinating "influencers" to fleece anyone who they've convinced that actual medical people either don't know what they are talking about, or who are working in the interests of the big pharmaceutical companies instead of the interests of their patients.

Even if they are flogging products that may have any kind of medical benefit, calling themselves a "cure" is irresponsible. They're a business out to make money from making sales. They're not medical practitioners, and labelling themselves a "cure", no matter how vague that title is, is simply taking advantage of viewers who may be worried about their health. Even if there's no basis in reality for them to be

This channel/brand has absolutely no right to state that it is any kind of "cure". From what I have seen, it's the kind of woo-type products hawked online by anti-vaccinating "influencers" to fleece anyone who they've convinced that actual medical people either don't know what they are talking about, or who are working in the interests of the big pharmaceutical companies instead of the interests of their patients.

Even if they are flogging products that may have any kind of medical benefit, calling themselves a "cure" is irresponsible. They're a business out to make money from making sales. They're not medical practitioners, and labelling themselves a "cure", no matter how vague that title is, is simply taking advantage of viewers who may be worried about their health. Even if there's no basis in reality for them to be
Just being a pedantic for a moment, leather is cured, bacon is cured... so maybe they have that sort of curing in mind?
If not, if they are broadcasting the regulators could get involved.

Just being a pedantic for a moment, leather is cured, bacon is cured... so maybe they have that sort of curing in mind?
If not, if they are broadcasting the regulators could get involved.
If it was a channel about bacon I definitely wouldn't have an issue!

But they're flogging supplements and stuff that's supposed to ease viewers' health issues. And quackery like that, from non-medical sales assistants always rubs me up the wrong way.

Plus if all this stuff worked, why do Poppy whatsherface and other Gems presenters always appear on screen covered in about 5 makeup counters' worth of slap?

Latest posts

Back