Primal Products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

They are really giving slim shots and those collagen shakes the hard sell just lately, they seem to be on most days. I'm not interested in the shakes but I have tried the slim shots in all flavours and I can't say I feel any different after having one. I think the cherry one is ok, but none of them are offensive, I'm just not convinced they do anything. Has anyone else tried them?

Had an e-mail from Primal Living, earlier this week, advising that they will now be part of the Gemporia family from now on - god knows what chaos will ensue …

I do enjoy watching Steve and his Primal shows and I like his passion for all things low carb. I really don't fancy the konjac pasta though, looks like a sachet of tapeworms!

I do enjoy watching Steve and his Primal shows and I like his passion for all things low carb. I really don't fancy the konjac pasta though, looks like a sachet of tapeworms!

We tried some years ago when they were chucking packets of close-to-use-by-date stuff out for peanuts.

They're on another planet when they say you'll notice no difference between that and 'normal' pasta.

It is VERY tough and rubbery, and it also has a weird texture. After trying a packet each, we cooked the rest and chucked it out for the pigeons and foxes to each.

Even they left them.

That 'no carb pasta' is really unpleasant. Not just their version but that whole type of product. The experience of eating it is nothing like the pasta it is in replacement of.
I was amused by last nights presentation with the usual hero worship that Adina extends to Steve and his incredible knowledge and experience. Interesting to me is that when Primal products are on screen at Gemporia you will find them 'Not available ' on the Primal site. This could be to control stock counts but it also means that you can't check the Primal price.
Steve did make the point that he didn't understand any producer who sells probiotics loose. Theirs are in blister packs to preserve the bacteria. Fine except his knowledge must have developed as there was a time that the Primal product was in a regular bottle. If he has seen research which he has learnt from that is great. I wish that he would have acknowledged the past and claimed to have developed and improved. But I suppose as the founder he sets the standard.

Fun fact: they don't sell Primal Living products to foreigners!

Attachments

• primal1.jpg
    primal1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 0
  • primal2.jpg
    primal2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0
  • primal3.jpg
    primal3.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
  • primal4.jpg
    primal4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 0

This video is by an active NHS doctor. It's about supplements, who they might benefit, the shystering by supplement manufacturers and labelling. He actually uses the word "bs" too.

Talking of Primal. Youbamboo. Love them for comfort (socks etc) but by god they have poor staying power. They wear out too quickly.

Latest posts

Back