Primal Steve ... very odd..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imogene9500

Registered Shopper
Working from home today and tuned in at lunch. There was Steve waxing lyrical about Thermogenic fat burner supplements ... how sleeping in a cold room can burn fat and I think talking about a clinic he has just opened where you can have a treatment .. not cheap he said lol... but which freezes and reduces fat... it all sounded v strange and off the wall. And there was Angeline sitting alongside quietly listening to all of this with a face like thunder.. most unlike her usual animation ! Overall v odd indeed!! 😂 relief to get back to work !

All I know is that you do burn more calories when you are cold. Your body needs to expend more energy to maintain a steady temperature. Don't know if supplements can help that though?? Mind you I'm not a nutritionist. The only reason I know about the cold is my Physics prof taught us about it when teaching calorific values as energy.

That process of freezing fat to remove it can have pretty bad results. Supermodel Linda Evangelists had that done to her face a couple of years back, and saying it turned out badly is a massive understatement. It totally destroyed her career, and now she's dropped right out of the public eye.

Also, drinking cold beverages can have a slight effect on weight loss as your body needs to burn calories warming them up to body temperature before it can process them

I think it was more Angeline's reaction to what Steve was saying that puzzled me as she is normally so animated when Steve is around ... perhaps she was missing Nick ...

I didn't see the programme but am I missing something? Steve is extolling the virtues of being cold and how it burns more calories whilst trying to sell something that is going to raise your temperature - effectively doing the opposite of what he was talking about. No wonder Angeline had a face like thunder she could probably see her sales bonus going down the drain.

I didn't see the programme but am I missing something? Steve is extolling the virtues of being cold and how it burns more calories whilst trying to sell something that is going to raise your temperature - effectively doing the opposite of what he was talking about. No wonder Angeline had a face like thunder she could probably see her sales bonus going down the drain.
I was confused too, it seemed contradictory..
Steve is very evangelical in his approach and can pretty much present as he likes, but for the first time I have seen her react this way, Angeline looked like she didn't agree with Steve's claims.. or how he was selling the product ..what is clear though as others have commented, Steve's interest is in Primal these days not gemstones.

Latest posts

Back