Prime 50 TSV 2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 324
  • Prime 50 TSV 3.jpg
    Prime 50 TSV 3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 337
  • Prime 50 TSV 4.jpg
    Prime 50 TSV 4.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 332
Mr CC takes magnesium tablets for fatigue, under £10 from Holland and Barrett and you get them on penny deal as well. Personally I'd rather take the wine :LOL:(y)

CC
Magnesium is a good one.

Re booze & 5 a day, remember that the slice of lemon in gin counts. & Pimms......no brainer !

Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue 4 Month Supply

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £22.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.96
P&P £2.95

The latest weapon in your health supplements arsenal, Fighting Fatigue tablets contain key nutrients such as B1 which contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism and B2 and Niacin which contribute to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue, formulated to help make the most difference to energy levels. Including a plethora of other vitamins and nutrients including vitamins C, E, B3, 6 and 12, iron, zinc and magnesium plus much more, these supplements have been designed to help meet the nutritional challenges ageing can bring.

Be in your prime at fifty - Fighting Fatigue is formulated with the understanding that the ageing gut is less capable of absorbing nutrients from the diet as we age, and then addressing and fixing any deficient vitamins and minerals. With ultra-soluble and readily bioavailable nutrients these tablets also contain a natural extract of black pepper to enhance the absorption of these critical nutrients in the patented BioPerine.

B good - containing vitamins B1, 2 and 3 (niacin), together they contribute to reduced tiredness and fatigue and the maintenance of normal energy levels, while vitamins B12 and 6 contribute to red blood cell formation and along with folate contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and a reduction of tiredness too.

C to the D - vitamin C is also included to increase iron absorption. Iron contributes to the formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin, while vitamin D helps to reduce the risk of falling associated with muscle weakness - falling is a risk factor for bone fractures in the over 60s.

Selenium and vitamin E - both contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, which is the damage caused by free radicals to our cells, which increases as we age. While zinc and magnesium contribute to normal protein synthesis

Specialty formulation - BioPerine is a patented and relevant ingredient developed by Prime Fifty and added to this specially tailored blend, to help increase bioavailability and support micronutrient absorption, which tends to decrease with age.

Stay stocked for the year - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive two additional deliveries, one every 120 days’, of these fantastic supplements.

Extended 120-day money back guarantee - to help you decide whether these supplements work for you, we have extended our money back guarantee to 120 days so that you can make an effective decision.

• Store in a cool, dry place below 25C
  • Replace cap tightly on bottle after removing tablets
  • Tablet shelf-life is 3 years from date of manufacture
  • Do not exceed the recommended intake
  • Keep out of reach of children
  • As with any supplement check with your GP if you are under medical supervision
  • It is safe to take Fighting Fatigue with other Prime Fifty products

Contains:
  • 120 x Prime Fifty Fighting Fatigue tablets - taken one per day this is a four month supply

How to take:
  • One tablet to be taken once a day, with a cold drink at meal times

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

I have to say that they're not quite as over-priced as I thought they would be. I might have been tempted had I not just stocked-up in the Holland and Barrett Penny Sale. That blurb though, talk about repetitive and full of jargon they couldn't possibly substantiate!

These tablets are the same price on Amazon with free delivery (prime), and if you buy 2 packs they are £34, which is £17 per 4 months supply.
I bought theses last year, from QVC, I have no idea if they worked, but have been taking them along with a vitamin D3 spay and a new asthma inhaler and only 1 cold and 1 really sore throat in November, usually have 6-8 colds a year, so something is working. Just wondering if my really sore throat in November could possibly of been Covid19 ? Will have to wait for antibody test to find out !
Going to buy mine from Amazon

I take Forceval, extra iron, calcium and Vitamins d combined and have B12 injections my nails have never ever been good until now and its taken me nearly 6 decades to have nails that are not as dry as chalk and as flaky as a wafer

Latest posts

Back