Prince Harry/James Hewitt

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When I used to watch it ( maybe yesterday lol lol ) graham is the counsellor. I was thinking his help, might be needed HERE in this thread lol.

Oh I see. Don't think we need him though as we're quite good at sorting ourselves out here....:wink:

I must say I have also wondered about this, but I have noticed that Prince Harry's eyes are quite close together, just like Prince Charles' - so there is some resemblance.

I think he is just like Prince Charles. I never liked James Hewitt at all BTW.

I remember reading years ago that Harry couldn't be James Hewitt's son as he & Diana got together after he was born. I don't remember the dates though.

There is history of red hair in the Spencer family.

My sister has twins who are completely different. One is a blue eyed blonde with fair skin and the other has very dark brown hair and eyes and darker skin. The blonde is tall and the dark one is small. They are both boys. The blonde one takes after his Mum and the dark one after his dad. They have an older brother who is like the blonde one.

When my sister took them out people didn't think they were twins because of the difference in size lol.

Only just found this thread... Saw Harry being interviewed yesterday and he is getting to look more like Charles as he gets older.

It's the eyes and brows - if you just look at those and ignore the hair you can definitely see a resemblance.

Only just found this thread... Saw Harry being interviewed yesterday and he is getting to look more like Charles as he gets older.

It's the eyes and brows - if you just look at those and ignore the hair you can definitely see a resemblance.

Yes, I felt the same when I saw a more recent photograph, although the ski jump nose is almost identical in profile to Hewitt's.

I must admit I would have sworn that Prince Harry was not the offspring off Charles, and that James Hewitt was most definitely his father. But like others have said you can really see charles's features coming through in Harry as he gets older. Yes, he's got red hair, but then there's red hair in Diana's side of the family.

I remember someone saying that Harry was the spit of Diana's father as a young man - I personally can see more & more of Charles in him these days. He and William both are a credit to their mother for sure, they have the common touch that she had - Harry was in Nottingham last week (no I didn't see him!) but I think everyone was tickled with his appearance on the local TV news when he turned to the crowd and said "ayup mi duck" - which is how we greet everyone here!

There is plenty of red hair in the Royal line - Henry V111 and Elizabeth 1, to name two that come immediately to mind.
For a child to inherit red hair, both parents must carry the red hair gene. Personally, I think Harry looks a lot like Diana's father, the old Earl Spencer.
No matter what his true lineage, I absolutely love Harry, and he and William are definitely the bright future of the Royal family if the monarchy is to survive. I hope Harry marries well, as William appears to have done.

I love William and Harry too. Hope Diana is looking down on them and feeling really proud of her precious boys and thinking "job well done"! I have no doubt she would love Kate and would be so excited at the prospect of becoming a grandmother.

Latest posts

Back