Printer/photocopier recommendations please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
I'm interested in buying a printer with photocopier. I just want to be able to print word docs, photos of kids & do the odd sheet of photocopying. There seems to be so many out there I don't know where to start, & what constitutes a good deal! Can anyone provide a recommendation?

MTIA

We have a wireless printer the HP desk jet 3050A. Scans, photocopies, prints. We use non HP ink cartridges and they work okay. We have it upstairs with 2 laptops connected wirelessly to it. Only minor problem was when we changed router I had to search around to make the change which was easier than I thought in the end - just had to select it in programs and select printer setup & software and then reconfigure wireless settings. I'm the technical expert at home.
Just read the reviews - just read the reviews on amazon. - generally it is liked

Last edited:
Thanks iloveshopping & Frazzled! Iloveshopping I might hire you to be the technology expert in my house - I'm waiting for my kids to grow up so they can do all this for me! Frazz I asked my best friend yesterday, she's quite techy & she recommended an Epson so might well go for that brand, seems well priced too.

Thanks again both

Latest posts

Back