Printing from an I pad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Letz-be-avenue

Registered Shopper
I have an I pad and am a complete technophobe, I want to know if I want to print from my I pad do I need to purchase an Air print printer to be able to do so, I have an old wired printer and a very useless desktop pc, which I rarely use but occasionally need to print something and would rather use my I pad than my ancient desktop pc, I have looked on various forums and am still confused! Someone told me I could just plug my i pad into my printer and that would work but it doesn't, my i pad just says "no air print printer found" ?. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thanks

I print from my phone and IPad to the printers we have through airprint. One is a canon , the other is an epson. I think you should be able to print to your wired one though - have you been on the apple website and looked to see if it is possible?

I print from my phone and IPad to the printers we have through airprint. One is a canon , the other is an epson. I think you should be able to print to your wired one though - have you been on the apple website and looked to see if it is possible?

Thanks for your reply, I have had look on the apple website and from what I read I don't think you can, but to be honest I got a little confused!! I will have another nose,ta

Oh. I think from looking my printer is not one that you can print from an I pad, i think it may be too old, as it is not on the list of Epson printers that you can download the app from, think I need to get a new printer! Thanks again

Latest posts

Back