Programme guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I have noticed over the past few months (since Jill F was off sick) that there are 2 presenters down for each show when only one actually presents.

For example 11pm Lola Rose has Katherine Goldsmith and Alex Kramer but it is only Alex Kramer doing the show .

although I rarely watch now I used to look at the programme and if there was a show I might like it depended on how much I disliked the presenter to whether or not I would bother.

Really just wondered why.

I have noticed over the past few months (since Jill F was off sick) that there are 2 presenters down for each show when only one actually presents.

For example 11pm Lola Rose has Katherine Goldsmith and Alex Kramer but it is only Alex Kramer doing the show .

although I rarely watch now I used to look at the programme and if there was a show I might like it depended on how much I disliked the presenter to whether or not I would bother.

Really just wondered why.

Been like this for ages, could even be a year, must be a glitch but of course Q don't tend to fix glitches.

Yeah, I noticed the other day that Julia Roberts was due to present a show and I thought, oh good, she must be on the mend then.
Obviously she never appeared though. Ha ha ha

It’s not in the least important as I rarely watch as the presenters get on my nerves but it was just one of those things I wondered about. Is this what our politicians call/do “double jobbing” Lol

The working of Qs collective mind is lost on me. I used to be able to look up the schedule several weeks in advance but whatever they did to their website I can’t access it. No great loss though I just watch even less.

I doubt whether Katherine Goldsmith will put in appearance now much before next year. Too gushy for me anyway, Alex is too stridently shouty, Eleidh's mouth has a life of its own, and enough said about Jill Franks.

I noticed in the Telegraph articles appearing about how to dress fashionably for home working ,and how to do isolation etc.
How long before Q include this in their patter.
I saw Tjc were selling face masks and various
Hand cleansers. I suppose they have to keep business going .

Latest posts

Back