Promotional discounts

• Thread starter Deleted member 21102
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 21102

Guest Shopper
In the Accessories 3pm hour this afternoon, Chloe mentioned that you could get a discount of 10% if you entered the words Cozy 10 when you ordered. What she didn't say (at least at the beginning of the hour and when describing the item I bought) was that this only applies if you buy goods to the value of £50. If the presenters are offering a discount on an item, it should be made clear with every item it applies to how customers can earn that discount. In any case if you're ordering by phone using Q-cut, you just don't have that option, so even if there was a rethink and they decided to give the 10% to everything, it couldn't be done using Q-cut.

Pointless emailing them or speaking to their "award-winning customer service" because I've lost faith in their willingness to respond.

I can do sums and manipulate numbers as good as the next one. But Q sums is a totally different concept not covered in my academic or working life.

I did the spend £x to get £10 a few years ago. You then had to spend a minimum to use the £10, but it couldn't be on easy pay, it couldn't be this or that. I did buy something and use it up. But made a point of not spending anything when they ran similar campaigns. So I saved lots more money by not spending and not adding to stash.

The number of complaints I read amazed me. And people didn't learn and worse it got. I'm just glad for places like this that warn and educate me.

Never been sent or even used a PROMO Code and have shopped with them for years! Is it just selected Bloggers, LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I got £15 or was it £10? When you had to confirm you were willing to continue to receive emails from QVC. Anyway bought a really lovely silver bracelet on clearance only had a £10 to add to get it.

Never been sent or even used a PROMO Code and have shopped with them for years! Is it just selected Bloggers, LOLOLOLOLO!!!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Me neither and the same! I queried it once and got a lot of guff back about it being random selection and I wasn’t one of them so get over it or words to that effect. Made me stop buying for a considerable time.....so their loss I suppose.

Latest posts

Back