Proto-Col TSV 02/03/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wonder if the prices will be as good as IW. Have to confess I take their collagen and am happy with the results although the official website and half price offers suit me better than the IW packs.

Attachments

• Proto TSV 1.jpg
    Proto TSV 1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 40
  • Proto TSV 2.jpg
    Proto TSV 2.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 44
  • Proto TSV 3.jpg
    Proto TSV 3.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Proto TSV 4.jpg
    Proto TSV 4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Proto TSV 5.jpg
    Proto TSV 5.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 37
I just don't understand how the collagen can survive the taker's stomach acid. I'm going to need short sentences and diagrams if anyone can explain it to me.

I just don't understand how the collagen can survive the taker's stomach acid. I'm going to need short sentences and diagrams if anyone can explain it to me.
Apparently it is due to their unique single helix structure (a narrower shape than other collagen peptides) that is absorbed almost intact by the gut cells. Their strong peptide bond is resistant to the digestive enzymes that break down weaker peptide bonds. As a result the body absorbs more of the collagen and helps to trigger the body into producing its own. Dont know if that is hocum or genuine fact. All I can say is I am happy with my results. The wrinkle fairy hasnt revisited to either changed my appearance to my 40's or even 50's (in my view) or leave me with a new layer of wrinkles.

Proto-col Advanced Beauty Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid 30 Day System

QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Enjoy a daily boost with the help of this supplement collection from Proto-col, featuring two collagen and hyaluronic acid blends to easily slot into your routine. With a host of ingredients such as biotin, zinc and vitamin C, which help support skin, hair and nails, these Proto-col supplements are the perfect way to discover the power of collagen and hyaluronic acid.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Proto-col Advanced Beauty Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid 30 Day System from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £65 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you're saving £25.02.
Delivered directly from Proto-col - please allow 3 - 5 working days for delivery to UK only.

Your beautiful boost
- start off with a daily Beauty Collagen gel sachet packed with 10,000mg of Bioactive Collagen Peptide Verisol B plus hyaluronic acid in a delicious red berry flavour, then move onto a month's maintenance program of Pure Collagen capsules, of which you can take four a day.
A key ingredient - Verisol B is a unique blend of specific collagen peptides that has been clinically shown to help improve skin's elasticity. Each capsule contains 625mg of pure collagen hydrolysate.
Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collagen-packed collection every 30 days for a total of 12 deliveries, so you can enjoy the benefits for a full year!
Contains Biotin, Copper, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C and Zinc.
Biotin contributes to:
  • Normal energy-yielding metabolism
  • The maintenance of normal hair
  • The maintenance of normal skin
Copper contributes to:
  • Maintenance of normal connective tissues
  • Normal functioning of the nervous system
  • The normal function of the immune system
  • The protection of cells from oxidative stress
  • Normal skin pigmentation
  • Vitamin B6 contributes to:
  • The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Vitamin C contributes to:
  • The normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
  • The normal collagen formation for the normal function of bones
  • The normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage
  • The normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
  • The normal energy-yielding metabolism
  • The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Zinc contributes to:
  • Normal protein synthesis
  • The maintenance of normal bones
  • The maintenance of normal hair
  • The maintenance of normal nails
  • The maintenance of normal skin
Contains:
  • 120 x Pure Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid capsules - 2,500mg
  • 15 x Beauty Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid sachets - 10,000mg (30ml)
Please note:
  • These capsules are not suitable for vegetarians or vegans
Directions:
Beauty Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid capsules:
  • Take four capsules daily
  • Daily serving contains 2500mg collagen hydrolysate
  • Capsules can either be swallowed with liquid or broken open so that the collagen hydrolysate powder can be sprinkled onto foods or stirred into drinks
  • Do not exceed 16 capsules per day
Pure Collagen with Hyaluronic Acid sachets:
  • Take one sachet daily
  • Consume on-the-go, straight from the sachet or mix into water or a smoothie

Latest posts

Back