Q buying gold?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Milly

Registered Shopper
I'm sure watching qvc the other night in betweeen shows they where saying that they will buy your old gold jewellery from you but I cant see anything on the web about it so wondered if anyone else seen it or know anything about it .

It's them plugging some other company that buys gold which has dropped so much in value lately it's tragic.

Is the price of gold dropping? I've never used the company QVC recommend but I have sold broken pieces to a local jeweller and made quite a decent amount of money for what is essentially junk.

It couldn't sustain its massive value forever, it's at the lowest it has been for months at the moment but hopefully when this God awful mess on the currency markets evens out a bit maybe the price will rise again.

I would have thought it should be rising with all the uncertainty in Greece etc. A TV documentary the other days said that prople in Greece should be moving into other investments such as gold. But it has gone down about £200 an ounce in the last few months.

Thanks all .
I did'nt think I'd lost all me marbles just yet and thanks Donna I missed the link on there web page I just thought it sounded odd that Q wanted our old gold,

check the prices on the web, you need to sell to a reputable company. Q probably getting a cut from this company.

Latest posts

Back