Qualifications?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Deasmum

Registered Shopper
Hello. I hope you are all well!
Today I watched Nick Davies for a few minutes speaking about how the body works during the health and wellbeing segment. Does anyone know what qualifications he has? I only see jewellery related qualifications when his name appears. Where does he get his supposed knowledge from?

Good one Donna!

He is indoctrinated by Steve Bennett. Since Nick and Angeline have all their eggs in one basket, both working for Bennett, they are like little robots. Steve says x,y,z and his little robots trot out his pseudo science beep boop beep boop beep!

I also tuned in this evening and Nick was flogging vitamin D at 1000 times the body's daily requirement. I am not a doctor, just a mere staff nurse but even I know that any excess is simply excreted by our bodies, so a waste. Also, there is a condition called hypervitaminosis, which in some people, like with congenital conditions, can actually be harmful. Nick did say check with your doctor, the usual get out of jail free card but how many customers actually will bother checking, it's only a vitamin right? Vitamin A can be toxic in high amounts, especially when consumed over an extended period of time. Pregnant women are warned not to consume too much vitamin A, like cut out eating lots of liver. In my Mum's day, they were encouraged to eat liver by the ton, no wonder I am so messed up lol.

As you say, when I want vitamins and supplements, I don't go a jeweller or a cake shop, Gemporia also sell brownies.

Latest posts

Back