Quick Grab It!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember a good few years ago, someone gave the heads up on here that an Elemis set of cleanser & toner was on the Q website at a bargain price. Quite a few of us snapped them up and all orders were honoured, so fingers crossed!
Two not greedy.

I'm thinking Q will cancel the order unfortunately. Wish I was a fly on the wall of IT. And a everywhere when they open tomorrow.
I had a confirmation email, I know that doesn’t guarantee I will get it and if i don’t it’s not the end of the world but nice if I do

If you get a confirmation email and they’ve reserved the money, you will get it. They’ve made this mistake before with Culinary Concepts, and the Forum buddies who snapped it up got it. They’ve probably all sold out now, I say that because they’re not very quick on changing their website when it’s wrong, plus who knows how long it’s been up on the website before I seen it, but yeah you should get it but with QVC, QVC and honour aren’t two words that normally go together. ❤️

Last edited:
Slip of the finger - it's now priced at £44.00 not £4 as Penny saw, so some of you've got a great bargain - wow - if that's what you like, you've done well, and well spotted shopperholic!! :)

Wow! £44, so they missed the four off. Quick enough to spot that but never that quick when it’s too high eh 👍😃

They have charged my card so I am a little hopeful, its the most excited I have got about a Qvc item for ages, and I am not even going to complain about the postage!

Aw I’m so pleased you’re happy 👏👏👏. ❤️xx

I’ve got a sneaky suspicion they won’t honour this, other people have had QVCs mistakes honoured but I think QVC are struggling now so will find a way (a lie) to get out of taking such a hit, some people may get it but I wouldn’t put money on it.

What does everyones account now say?

I didn’t order any DG. I was with QVC for the first twenty years, then kept getting other people’s dirty, used returns, that with the long slow process of returns and expensive goods and postage, I closed my account. I hope QVC do the decent thing and honour this, especially for people who’ve had money reserved and confirmation email, if they don’t it just confirms what a nasty, mean shower of sh!te I always knew they were and pleased I give my custom to companies who value it.

Can I apologise in advance for anyone let down who doesn’t get it, I just thought it was an offer too good not to show, just in case QVC did do the honourable thing. It was obviously brought to their attention by someone but not to worry 🙏❤️ xx

I didn’t order any DG. I was with QVC for the first twenty years, then kept getting other people’s dirty, used returns, that with the long slow process of returns and expensive goods and postage, I closed my account. I hope QVC do the decent thing and honour this, especially for people who’ve had money reserved and confirmation email, if they don’t it just confirms what a nasty, mean shower of sh!te I always knew they were and pleased I give my custom to companies who value it.

Can I apologise in advance for anyone let down who doesn’t get it, I just thought it was an offer too good not to show, just in case QVC did do the honourable thing. It was obviously brought to their attention by someone but not to worry 🙏❤️ xx

No apology needed for me. It was a bit of fun. But I ordered half expecting it to be cancelled.

When I got the email I was a bit more hopeful but I'm still in doubt. Probably more "won't have it" than Q do the decent thing. We should really make a list of their errors and their responses. I know there was a good selection of compensations with a Margaret Dabbs TSV. I'd have more respect for them if they were consistent with their responses.

I wonder if their computer system triggered a message. But I don't find their website sophisticated. I went through a stage of finding errors almost daily. I know I phoned once with a list of 20 errors.

There is still one thing that comes up that as a senior testers I'd want stopped. It just makes Q staff look sloppy, unprofessional and down right very lazy with their approach to their work.

I just rang QVC and spoke to a woman, who kept trying to speak over me, quite snotty really yet another reason I closed my account, she tried saying they’ve pulled the orders because they were faulty, when I told her we both know that’s not true, that we all know it’s down to pricing, she told me the truth. I told her I know a few people who’ve purchased and QVC should honour it. I told her if QVC don’t honour, or at least compensate, customers I’ll be getting in touch with Trading Standards and informing them of QVCs shady retail practices, reserving money and sending out confirmation emails and disappointing people. She said people who ordered will receive a call in two days to discuss compensation but then again, QVC would try and convince you Elvis was still alive and Father Christmas, Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny exists if it got them out the brown stuff. Horrible company, even Ideal World honour pricing errors, and always speak to me with respect.

Once again many apologies, hopefully everyone will get something out of them. 🙏🙏🙏❤️

Don't apologise Shopper, not needed at all, I would not be at all surprised if Q don't honour it and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter as it is just hair stuff, and we should not be shocked by Q's behaviour, just amazes me how useless they are at times, but I like so many others still buy from them so serves me right really. My account says customer cancelled too, and I haven't so they are obviously going to use that as a way of wriggling out of it

Don't apologise Shopper, not needed at all, I would not be at all surprised if Q don't honour it and at the end of the day it doesn't really matter as it is just hair stuff, and we should not be shocked by Q's behaviour, just amazes me how useless they are at times, but I like so many others still buy from them so serves me right really. My account says customer cancelled too, and I haven't so they are obviously going to use that as a way of wriggling out of it

Just as well it was not a gadget and I had ordered it and then not got it, I would pursue it until the bitter end.

Latest posts

Back