Quidco and qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rosey

Registered Shopper
I just got confirmation that my purchases from sept/October and November have been confirmed so will be paid with the next payment. Slow but at least it has come through. Just need the December onwards to be done now :). Obviously they have been having problems as it has never taken this long before. Still it is 'money for nothing' as I would have purchased everything anyways.

My last payment included a lot of QVC transactions for Sept-Dec.

I am with topcashback and I have been paid for everything up till the end of January
and transactions for Feb and March have been confirmed but not payable yet

Like you say its money for nothing so as long it comes through in the end thats the main thing

After my payment last week,when QVC eventually paid out from purchases made as long ago as last September, I got asked to do an online survey about Quidco. I was asked if there was anything they could do to improve their service, so I said that they should ensure that one of the participating companies pays out as quickly as others do. And somehow my fingers slipped on the keyboard :wink:and I found that I'd named QVC as the company who were letting them down because they take too long.

I've still got two outstanding payments due from QVC, for purchases made in January, that have yet to be confirmed, so it remains to be seen how long that will take.

Latest posts

Back