Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tonight’s round up! The postman’s just been (she said that’s becoming a bit of a catchphrase! ) he’s brought her a pair of Lola Rose earrings to match the bracelet she wasn’t all that impressed with and the necklace that she said was too bulky and too long. Not being one to return stuff she’s tied a knot in the back! She let us know she’s going on a cruise in January and that the LR stuff will be great for when you’re dining at the back of the ship wearing a floaty dress, but no good for the Captains dinner, and yet another rechargeable mini fan but this is for the friend she recently bought the Sbc liquid soap/ hand cream for Christmas. I’m guessing she’s got a Christmas room as opposed to a Christmas drawer!
Shirley V has bought her gazillionth pair of earrings and another set of 4 lippies to go with the 4 she bought a few days ago- Good heavens above! I blame Lola for this lol! I think Lola Rose (the company) should give her commission for all the extra trade she’s drummed up for them!

Qurio and the menopause can Q get any lower by jumping on this bandwagon.
It’s especially galling because these people believe anything written on this app.
Lower than a snakes belly,but money talks and those who write this should be careful,would you take advice from a shopping channel?

Oh Hyacinth! That cardigan the postman's just brought you for the princely sum of £54 & £5.95 p&p is on the White Stuff website for £32, to be fair I'd tell her in the comments if they had it in her size, but even so! White stuff charge £3.50 postage if you order is under £50 otherwise it's free! You really have to do your homework when shopping with Q. If it's a well known brand fgs check their website first, even if you're just saving on the postage, it doesn't take much effort to do this surely?! She's already done a couple of £100 this month so far - it's mind boggling!

Tonight’s round up! The postman’s just been (she said that’s becoming a bit of a catchphrase! ) he’s brought her a pair of Lola Rose earrings to match the bracelet she wasn’t all that impressed with and the necklace that she said was too bulky and too long. Not being one to return stuff she’s tied a knot in the back! She let us know she’s going on a cruise in January and that the LR stuff will be great for when you’re dining at the back of the ship wearing a floaty dress, but no good for the Captains dinner, and yet another rechargeable mini fan but this is for the friend she recently bought the Sbc liquid soap/ hand cream for Christmas. I’m guessing she’s got a Christmas room as opposed to a Christmas drawer!
Shirley V has bought her gazillionth pair of earrings and another set of 4 lippies to go with the 4 she bought a few days ago- Good heavens above! I blame Lola for this lol! I think Lola Rose (the company) should give her commission for all the extra trade she’s drummed up for them!

Oh Hyacinth! That cardigan the postman's just brought you for the princely sum of £54 & £5.95 p&p is on the White Stuff website for £32, to be fair I'd tell her in the comments if they had it in her size, but even so! White stuff charge £3.50 postage if you order is under £50 otherwise it's free! You really have to do your homework when shopping with Q. If it's a well known brand fgs check their website first, even if you're just saving on the postage, it doesn't take much effort to do this surely?! She's already done a couple of £100 this month so far - it's mind boggling!

oh Merryone, you have beaten me to it!! I was just coming on the site to post the same story😂. Why in God's name would you spend good money on items you aren't less than 100% happy with?? I haven't checked the prices of the three items but it must be getting on for at least £100 plus. And as for the hideous knot in the necklace, really?? I have nothing else to add. Some people have more money than sense, that's for certain. And if I hear about the **** cruise again😤!! ( mind you I had a good laugh at your interpretation of the post!!) That's it, I'm done. Back to the tennis😄

I imagine all this shopping is on EP so whilst they might not be receiving parcels they will still be paying a lot of monthly instalments. If they stopped buying for a month it will take them at least 3 months to clear the debt.

Bigger items will be ok as they will use couriers it’s the LR and Eek and some lighter clothes which will cause delays.

No parcels the joys of Qurio,obviously a few will have withdrawal symptoms,and not realise they are still paying out for stuff on easy pays.
I would hate to see some of these peoples credit card bills,I think a few would make us all go 😱 OMG help.

In the Qurio chat box, one ”member” has said that the 3EZPays for the Esther Lauder TSV is still expensive especially as she’s already got about 50 items on EZPay. There is a “crying with laughter” emoji at the end of her post so I really hope that she is joking. 🤔

If that is true it’s shocking and that is coming from an ex shopaholic although I rarely used EP, usually by default when ordering and not seeing the no instalment tick box as I assumed it would be the other way around.

Hardly matters as I rarely buy anything now simply because they is nothing to buy If you don’t do beauty.

In the Qurio chat box, one ”member” has said that the 3EZPays for the Esther Lauder TSV is still expensive especially as she’s already got about 50 items on EZPay. There is a “crying with laughter” emoji at the end of her post so I really hope that she is joking. 🤔
Oh no, that really isn't funny is it, hope she was just exaggerating.

Qurio chat box just seems like major trolling to encourage them to buy more tat.
I don't know about trolling but the whole platform is about that. I thought that the chat bit did add a bit of "community" to the proceedings but it's proven to be a one trick pony as all they talk about is what they've been buying from Q and seeking encouragement to buy.
I wonder if Erika, if she ever stops using QVC to buy her clothing, will ever look back through her wardrobe and say "why the hell did I buy that"? She's a stunning looking lady, with her hispanic looks and it's sad to see her dressed up in all these dull and frumpy clothes that do absolutely nothing for her - Leave QVC to your mum in law and spread your wings!

Time for the medal presentation
The 🥉 goes to Lola with 129 videos, sadly she was unable to collect her prize as she said “ I’ve got better things to do since I realised QVC ain’t all that!

The 🥈- with 145 videos - Hyacinth sweetheart, that’s yours - She said “I’m made up with this, I really am” “I’d like to thank me mam, me dad , my husband , and the postman (sorry you have to wear a back brace now). I shall be wearing this on the cruise!”

The gold medal 🥇 Drumroll please…..it’s Erika - 199 veedios , we’ll done you! She said “see you in 200th veedio”

Just missing out on the podium was Shirley Valentine with 96 videos who graciously said “f%#€^ing hell- I knew I should’ve bought more another 33 handbags” Gutted!”

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back