Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not me - I haven’t changed my picture on here yet to show my new moggie. Feels disrespectful to remove Eric, even though it’s over 2 years since he died 😢
I lost my Millie Moo 2 years ago - like you it doesn't feel right to change it, even though I have 2 beautiful boy cats now 😻

Lola's posted her follow up review, and it's turned out that the Qurio community has come to her aid. Somebody pointed out the the full sized bottle of "I don't know" was actually the foundation, and the small bottle of foundation that she applied to her hand and said she didn't like was in fact the concealer! So she's done her face, and she thinks it looks alright, clearly not convinced but said she's still not sure, but will post another video when she's finished her eye make up. The comments were great eg "Easy mistake to make"
Another commented upon how nice it was to see someone undecided about foundation, because she's ordered so many that she's had to send back. (Probably meaning she's spent enough in postage to try and buy a few from a regular shop!) I cannot see how this can possibly be of any help to anyone other than to show the texture of the product. Even the way it sits on someone else's skin won't be a lot of use as you may have a dry/blotchy complexion, oily skin etc, and the shade they're using won't be necessarily right for you either.
God bless the Quiro community for their comedy value/entertainment and not least giving us some insight as to how Q is managing to stay afloat when seemingly every other retailer is offering better deals, and a hassle free experience!
I was some of her videos - I do wish she wouldn't use that ****** great big knife to hack open the boxes 😨

She did get some outlet candles, one of which was half burnt........said she was disappointed. So she should be, the price didn't reflect the state of them at all!

Oh and, in case you wanted to know, she's off to the Dominican Replublic tomorrow, so watch out for the videos over the next week or so :D:rolleyes:😎

I was some of her videos - I do wish she wouldn't use that ****** great big knife to hack open the boxes 😨

She did get some outlet candles, one of which was half burnt........said she was disappointed. So she should be, the price didn't reflect the state of them at all!

Oh and, in case you wanted to know, she's off to the Dominican Replublic tomorrow, so watch out for the videos over the next week or so :D:rolleyes:😎
She's obviously not broke then! Another few years of her Qvc habit should rectify that - if not why not?!!! and yes those knives!!! omg!

Excuse my ignorance but do you need a smart phone to get Qurio or can you put it on your laptop (do people apart from me still have laptops??). My phone doesn't do internet. I've got panic attacks about missing out on all the fun :sneaky:

CC
I'm not sure I just put mine on my phone but if you can get it on app store/google then I'm sure you can get it on your laptop. Don't miss out - it's comedy gold, as well as being a proper eye opener!!

Last edited:
Lola must have a fair amount of disposable income
Not me - I haven’t changed my picture on here yet to show my new moggie. Feels disrespectful to remove Eric, even though it’s over 2 years since he died 😢
Absolutely & we would miss him ❤️

Excuse my ignorance but do you need a smart phone to get Qurio or can you put it on your laptop (do people apart from me still have laptops??). My phone doesn't do internet. I've got panic attacks about missing out on all the fun :sneaky:

CC
Is that Bri?

Good grief she must be minted £££££. She doesn't sound as though she's the brightest bulb on the tree so hopefully she'll find her way there & back without incident.

This was on QVC Facebook but have an idea it is also on qurio?

Woman has the Dyson, hairdryer, curling tongs and now the air wrap all bought from QVC of course. Including a photo of her hair after using the air wrap. She has long blond hair looks in her 40s. I am thinking £1000 on Dyson hairstyling alone.

Stop! Lady drawling on about the Kim & Co. jumpsuit apart from saying it is a small, er, yes if you say so, but your fluffy little white dog is humping your legs as you are giving your very serious presentation.This is comedy gold, haven’t laughed so much in ages, this cannot be serious!

I too watched the video of her opening the two Harry Slatkin candles. One was beyond a joke, no lid and dirty and burnt half down! I've not laughed so much for a while😂. As if you would buy candles from outlet. Nuts!

I am not addicted to Qurio honestly! but I saw the great reveal of a Harry Slatkin purchase with large knife must have been the first of 2 ordered, both from clearance and only bought for the glass holders to ‘keep bits and bobs’ in.Why not just buy some empty jars minus candles?Also items in clearance are normally excess stock but new and unused.Why would you accept something that was used at a slight price reduction? Bizarre !

Stop! Lady drawling on about the Kim & Co. jumpsuit apart from saying it is a small, er, yes if you say so, but your fluffy little white dog is humping your legs as you are giving your very serious presentation.This is comedy gold, haven’t laughed so much in ages, this cannot be serious!
Well I had to go and watch that one didn't I :D :ROFLMAO: the dog is so funny pmsl

I lost my Millie Moo 2 years ago - like you it doesn't feel right to change it, even though I have 2 beautiful boy cats now 😻
All I see as your avatar is a dark pink circle with an M no puss cats!

Yes, it was last year playing in the snow. Thought I'd have a change of pic.

CC
Ahh what a poppet! Is Bri a boy and what breed/s is he/she?
That photo reminded for a moment of Spot the dog!
Looks as if they’re having fun in the snow!

Bry's a male rescue dog and we don't know what breeds are in there but definitely a few. I'd say JRT and maybe some Staffie as he has brindle ears. Mr CC thinks Whippet in there but we don't honestly know. He's got such a lovely nature though, we're lucky to have him.

CC
Apologies to Bry for spelling his name incorrectly. What lovely words CC, I'm sure that he feels the same way about you & Mr CC ❤️❤️❤️

Latest posts

Back