Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do these numpties have lives away from QVC?
I give upšŸ¤£
When you're reviewing literally everything you buy down to something as mundane as nail varnish - I think we have a problem. So many of the reviews cannot possibly be of any help as the person hasn't even tried the product yet "I've got some anti aging skin cream here, it comes in a nice box and it smells quite nice, but I've got no idea if it works 'cause it says results should be seen in 6- 8 weeks time" or "I've just bought these shoes, you can see them on the telly, but here they are again on my living room carpet", "I've bought some MB bath foams, they smell nice and I'll have a bath later" - Cheers ladies, just off to dig out my credit card!
If you're looking for some honest reviews of QVC uk - look no further than Trustpilot - 64% bad - That's gotta tell you something!..and no the 36% is not firmly placed in the excellent corner, oh no, that's a paltry 16% and 4% say great, the rest is shared out between poor and average!

Last edited:
When you're reviewing literally everything you buy down to something as mundane as nail varnish - I think we have a problem. So many of the reviews cannot possibly be of any help as the person hasn't even tried the product yet "I've got some anti aging skin cream here, it comes in a nice box and it smells quite nice, but I've got no idea if it works 'cause it says results should be seen in 6- 8 weeks time" or "I've just bought these shoes, you can see them on the telly, but here they are again on my living room carpet", "I've bought some MB bath foams, they smell nice and I'll have a bath later" - Cheers ladies, just off to dig out my credit card!
If you're looking for some honest reviews of QVC uk - look no further than Trustpilot - 64% bad - That's gotta tell you something!..and no the 36% is not firmly placed in the excellent corner, oh no, that's a paltry 16% and 4% say great, the rest is shared out between poor and average!
Omg just looked on qvc trustpilot the reviews are dreadful 2 stars Q has really gone down the pan surely someone in charge has seen this.

Just had a look as well. Some of the reviews look dodgy to be fair but others strike a chord. People complain about everything we already know. Postage is right up there. The most telling thing is that thereā€™s never a response. No sorry about your problem, please get in touch.

Omg just looked on qvc trustpilot the reviews are dreadful 2 stars Q has really gone down the pan surely someone in charge has seen this.

I think that QVC just sticks its head in the sand and ignores any negative comments. Thatā€™s probably why negative reviews are rarely published or the item number changes when new stock arrives, so that negative comments are no longer visible from its previous airing.

I think that the majority of us here have ā€œwoken up.ā€ Others sadly havenā€™t ā€¦.. yet.

The trust pilot bad rating isnā€™t new - I remember when it got so bad they had to drop the ā€œsecond to JLPā€ crap, itā€™s been a fair few years now.

When they are describing their latest purchases they all look and sound thoroughly miserable.
It's probably because they've just embarked on the "comedown" stage - Now that the parcel's arrived, the buzz of anticipation's gone, and they're left with something they don't need or necessarily want and a bit less money in the bank - hardly surprising really!

Just had another visit to Quiro and there she is again,

'Hi everyone, my name's Lola, and here is a video of me flicking my hair all over the place for a minute. Oooooh, look at me.'

Honestly, what's the flipping point?
Hmm yeah, totally pointless. I had a quick squiz at her video and whilst she's flicking her hair about and saying how "amazing her hair feels and it seems so much thicker" I was thinking it looked 'quite heavy and weighed down' in places - I sometimes get that look when I haven't managed to wash all the conditioner out of my hair when I start to dry it. My worry with her using molten brown bath/body gel on her hair now is "how soon will it be before she starts using the ones which contain flecks of shimmer and sparkle in so she can 'outshine' all the other 'lovely ladies' " šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hmm yeah, totally pointless. I had a quick squiz at her video and whilst she's flicking her hair about and saying how "amazing her hair feels and it seems so much thicker" I was thinking it looked 'quite heavy and weighed down' in places - I sometimes get that look when I haven't managed to wash all the conditioner out of my hair when I start to dry it. My worry with her using molten brown bath/body gel on her hair now is "how soon will it be before she starts using the ones which contain flecks of shimmer and sparkle in so she can 'outshine' all the other 'lovely ladies' " šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Stop giving the woman friggin' ideas! :) xx

I'm loving Hyacinth's work at the moment - Ā£62 for a tub of wipes and a couple of small bottles of jollop (they're actually serums she said) I loved the way she called it a bargain, and mentioned that she'd already got some, but having more would be good for "Home & away". Then the even more pointless demo of the Tilli clear plastic toiletries bag as demoed by Lola just as pointlessly a couple of months ago. It's huge and you can put loads of things in it. Hyacinth's review had the edge, (despite Lola showing us that she could fit her Holly Willoughby book into it) she said it's great for the caravan, and it's great you can see everything inside it. She went on to say "My husband said it's big enough for both of our stuff" - "Oh no, Richard, I'll get you your own after Christmas!" "I'm not having your Lynx Africa anywhere near my fancy bits!"

I'm loving Hyacinth's work at the moment - Ā£62 for a tub of wipes and a couple of small bottles of jollop (they're actually serums she said) I loved the way she called it a bargain, and mentioned that she'd already got some, but having more would be good for "Home & away". Then the even more pointless demo of the Tilli clear plastic toiletries bag as demoed by Lola just as pointlessly a couple of months ago. It's huge and you can put loads of things in it. Hyacinth's review had the edge, (despite Lola showing us that she could fit her Holly Willoughby book into it) she said it's great for the caravan, and it's great you can see everything inside it. She went on to say "My husband said it's big enough for both of our stuff" - "Oh no, Richard, I'll get you your own after Christmas!" "I'm not having your Lynx Africa anywhere near my fancy bits!"
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I must admit I did like the look of Jenny Wren's iron saver, might invest in one of those, but I refuse to buy from Q, so I'll shop around. Hey, that didn't take me very long. Found one direct from Eco Egg for Ā£6.98 incl postage, and that includes a free bottle of household cleaner and a sponge to go with it! She paid over Ā£14 for hers. No I didn't ask her whether she uses it to do her fringe, that'd just be rude lol.
PS..Why does anyone shop with Q?!

Iā€™m not on Facebook but could at one time read visitor posts on Q. Then it was reduced to about 3 and rarely was able to read comments but this week the whole changed so I canā€™t see any posts at all. Does this mean Iā€™m going to have to go to the tatty Appy to get my fix of bin lids?šŸ˜œ

edit - Iā€™ve just been able to find the posts and the top one is complaining about the presenter LICKING a Frank Usher coat and yes when I look at the video she did!

Last edited:
Iā€™m not on Facebook but could at one time read visitor posts on Q. Then it was reduced to about 3 and rarely was able to read comments but this week the whole changed so I canā€™t see any posts at all. Does this mean Iā€™m going to have to go to the tatty Appy to get my fix of bin lids?šŸ˜œ

edit - Iā€™ve just been able to find the posts and the top one is complaining about the presenter LICKING a Frank Usher coat and yes when I look at the video she did!
Yes even the bin lids bad reviews are still up on Qurio,why do they still keep buying with Q,when you can find lots of stuff cheaper and better quality.

I must admit I did like the look of Jenny Wren's iron saver, might invest in one of those, but I refuse to buy from Q, so I'll shop around. Hey, that didn't take me very long. Found one direct from Eco Egg for Ā£6.98 incl postage, and that includes a free bottle of household cleaner and a sponge to go with it! She paid over Ā£14 for hers. No I didn't ask her whether she uses it to do her fringe, that'd just be rude lol.
PS..Why does anyone shop with Q?!
Ah yes the fringe, it has caught my eye, quite unique now thatā€™s not rude is it?!

Latest posts

Back