Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Merryone, I think a lot of people shop with QVC because of sheer inertia, boredom and in some cases because they are just swept along with the hype. Disabled people and others who don't get out to the shops much or at all. People who don't have the internet to compare prices and I confess in my own case, in the past, I was lazy and addicted. I think that is why they still exist now, they are hardly Q, V or C are they? Binch of rip off dinosaurs, with crappy presenters and the whole darn lot are probably circling the bowl by now. I certainly flushed them and by the comments on here, I am not alone. Well, what else do you do with crap? :)

Am I going a bit barmy or have some comments been deleted from the app on Lolas 'moaning' upload. I'm pretty certain I read a couple of comments essentially saying "it's time to wake up, you're all being ripped off" but now they're not there???
Going to have a look 👀

I have a look to see how much they have spent on the item they are ‘reviewing ‘ or should say mumbling, rambling on about with little useful information.Erika has paid over £60 for some nail polishes.I thought my nails were not worthy,
but——?

I have a look to see how much they have spent on the item they are ‘reviewing ‘ or should say mumbling, rambling on about with little useful information.Erika has paid over £60 for some nail polishes.I thought my nails were not worthy,
but——?
If my nails looked that bad then (a) I wouldn't show them on camera and (b) would not waste my money on products which drew attention to them. I love wearing nails Inc (and usually buy direct from their website) but that 'demo' would not entice me to buy because I was too distracted by her nails and repetitive use of "very pretty" for every bottle shown on screen to take a huge amount of notice to the colours.

but——?
£64 for 6 bottles of nail varnish? What ****** planet are these people from?!!!

but——?
Ela just posted she bought a mantra hair brush,she giggled I don’t know why I bought this I have a perfectly good one almost identical and this was £20 plus p&p which she thought was well overpriced but she’s keeping it what a plonker 🤣

Ela just posted she bought a mantra hair brush,she giggled I don’t know why I bought this I have a perfectly good one almost identical and this was £20 plus p&p which she thought was well overpriced but she’s keeping it what a plonker 🤣
Watched this and she was honest about her initial ‘ foolish’ ordering but gave a good review, in fact the only one I could sit through.In the end she pointed out the merits of the product and although still considered expensive was keeping it as she found it worked for her.It was clear, straightforward with relevant details.The rest take note!No hair flicking, cleavages,rambling, bit long but that’s all.
Assessment complete!!!

Just watched Ela again she said she thinks she bought the brush maybe because she was on the gin,you couldn’t make it up 😂 perhaps that’s why RL seems to encourage the gin and wine drinking on her shows hoping we all get sloshed 🥴
Hello. TKMaxx sell OPI, Essie, Ciate nail polish for £3.99 a bottle.

Just think how many bottles you could buy for £60?
Anna has just done a review on Qurio for Aldi cleansers £1.99 days it’s as good as liz Earl 🤣I’m in bits think it might be taken off very soon

Just watched Ela again she said she thinks she bought the brush maybe because she was on the gin,you couldn’t make it up 😂 perhaps that’s why RL seems to encourage the gin and wine drinking on her shows hoping we all get sloshed 🥴

Anna has just done a review on Qurio for Aldi cleansers £1.99 days it’s as good as liz Earl 🤣I’m in bits think it might be taken off very soon
You don’t need to be buying to need a gin Ruth says she goes home after a show and has a gin too. 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back