Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Holly dolly’s bought an iron cover reduced to £11 plus p&p which does look good but xhoana has bought it directly from ecoegg for £6.99inc p&p
Me too, I bought the iron cover direct too and not only did I get it for £6.99, I'm also being sent a bottle of lavender household cleaner and a sponge free with the order. What tickled me was the comments, after a couple of people pointed out that they'd gone direct and got it cheaper. She said "I'm not a happy bunny - I could've had 2 for the price I paid - I love my bargains! Well if you love bargains so much "why on earth do you persist in shopping with Q?"
With posts like this now cropping up on a regular basis, what with Lola's moans, Anna's Aldi alternatives and now this - could this be the start of Qurio's downfall? I jolly well hope so. I know it'll probably take a lot more to change the mindset of the real "diehards" but what a massive own goal it would be for Q!

Hollydolly’s posted another video about a Ronnie Nicole shrug. It looks as though she’s now trying to be Qurio’s top poster, whereas Nicola seems to have gone quiet again.

If they start reviewing other shops brands, they will soon get blocked by QVC. So far they seem to have got away with it as QVC as usual not paying attention.
I’ve noticed a few lovely ladies having a little dig at Q and xhoana stating she had a post took down because she mentioned another shop still no sign of Katy pullinger I think this app will disappear.

I’ve noticed a few lovely ladies having a little dig at Q and xhoana stating she had a post took down because she mentioned another shop still no sign of Katy pullinger I think this app will disappear.
Let’s face it Qurio is dire, the ‘reviews’ are useless if they generated any further sales I would be speechless. As for mentioning/ promoting other shops & non Q products says how involved QVC are.Please let it continue though! It has raised so many issues and comments, yes some laughs ( thinking of the humping dog).I would not have believed the degree of spending of some people and on items which they could totally live without. Carry on Qurio!

Hollydolly’s posted another video about a Ronnie Nicole shrug. It looks as though she’s now trying to be Qurio’s top poster, whereas Nicola seems to have gone quiet again.
Holly, Holly , Holly - £17 for a little shoulder shrug is not a bargain!!! I would agree that it's a useful little thing to have, but getting one for £17 is hardly worth shouting from the rooftops!

A typical post from "torch qurio", this is the first of today - - -

When you cant decide what to collect, you collect them all.
I love the colours, i love the design, may not be for everyone, but they are all mine…..
Favourites have to be the new i1R2 Pro’s, waiting for more, but again the design is beautiful.

This was followed by loads of gushing praise from other fan boys (and fan girls), There are 1000s of £££s worth there.

Olight collection 271866755_10159661.jpg

Last edited:
Let’s face it Qurio is dire, the ‘reviews’ are useless if they generated any further sales I would be speechless. As for mentioning/ promoting other shops & non Q products says how involved QVC are.Please let it continue though! It has raised so many issues and comments, yes some laughs ( thinking of the humping dog).I would not have believed the degree of spending of some people and on items which they could totally live without. Carry on Qurio!
I agree that the reviews are useless, but they do! The bunting necklaces were popping up like weeds a couple of months ago and despite all of the posters complaining that they were a bit shorter than they hoped, it didn't stop people buying them, a couple of people have bought the iron guard. Thankfully only one of them (so far) didn't have the good sense to shop around for a better deal. The biggest generators of further sales are the reviewers themselves. They're getting as addicted to posting videos are they are buying the stuff, so they'll buy more and more to stay on top of the leaderboard!

For all the supposed large QVC customer base,it’s mainly the same people posting all the time,hardly a success is it,although it’s got the big overspending customers in one place,Hollylolly currently in the lead.
Poor Katy has disappeared probably had second thoughts,on being associated with this app.

For all the supposed large QVC customer base,it’s mainly the same people posting all the time,hardly a success is it,although it’s got the big overspending customers in one place,Hollylolly currently in the lead.
Poor Katy has disappeared probably had second thoughts,on being associated with this app.
Katy’s done a runner 🤣

I’ve just bought that iron cover direct from eco egg £3.99 plus p&p altogether £6.98and with a free lavender spray with sponge
Mine arrived this morning and I gave it a go....and wow! I was able to iron a whole bunch of different things all on the highest steam setting, without having to worry about turning the dial up or down for different types of fabric. I swore when I bought a new iron a couple of years ago (only a cheapy) that I'd make sure I was careful not to spoil the soleplate by putting it on to the wrong type of fabric when it was still too hot - despite my best efforts, I still managed to mark it. No chance with this. Not tried vertical ironing with it yet, but I think it'll be great 'cause if there are any drips they'll fall down between the two plates. I tried the lavender hard surface on my kitchen window (as it said it's good for windows and mirrors, as well as many other things) and yes, I'm pretty impressed. Smells lovely too. Now that's what I call a bargain!

Mine arrived this morning and I gave it a go....and wow! I was able to iron a whole bunch of different things all on the highest steam setting, without having to worry about turning the dial up or down for different types of fabric. I swore when I bought a new iron a couple of years ago (only a cheapy) that I'd make sure I was careful not to spoil the soleplate by putting it on to the wrong type of fabric when it was still too hot - despite my best efforts, I still managed to mark it. No chance with this. Not tried vertical ironing with it yet, but I think it'll be great 'cause if there are any drips they'll fall down between the two plates. I tried the lavender hard surface on my kitchen window (as it said it's good for windows and mirrors, as well as many other things) and yes, I'm pretty impressed. Smells lovely too. Now that's what I call a bargain!
Brilliant I must admit tillypus done a great review of this gliding along about 6 different fabrics all on the highest setting

Brilliant I must admit tillypus done a great review of this gliding along about 6 different fabrics all on the highest setting the best review on Qurio 😂 and I bought mine ecoegg direct as recommended by xhoana off to Aldi now to get my LE replicas 🤣🤣

A bit of a random thought, but I'd absolutely love it if during one of Hyacinth's many clothing demo's one could hear from behind the door "For the love of God woman, will you stop buying all this $H1T!!"
Don’t think Richard bucket would dare she’s certainly bought a lot since the infamous email got to keep up the appearance now sorry for the pun 😂

Latest posts

Back