Qurio - a socially interesting documentary!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A post on QVC Facebook made me think qurio member.

A woman complaining that QVC are no longer putting the photo of the item's order in the email sent to confirm the order. Someone answered and said, but you must know what you ordered, why do you need a photo? Woman said she orders a number of things and doesn't know what is coming.
Doh as Homer Simpson would say.

"Polyester Pam"(New name for humping dog woman) is back with a plethora of Kim & Co must haves! I don't know how that woman hasn't melted! I know taste is a personal thing and those garish patterns and psychedelic colours are one thing, but there's no excuse for all that polyester!
She will always be dog humping woman to me.;)

I saw that and was literally boggled about how she casually asked what the next ninja tsv was gonna be so she could get a new one! I'm sure most people would be on to the company to get a replacement under guarantee and not just saying "oh well" I'll buy another one! She only did the demo on that last year, so from this, we can learn that she must've had it a couple of years, so her spending is a lot more spread out than we thought. I'm guessing she has Q on all the time and says...oooh I've got one of those, I'll do a review, unlike a certain person who we know is buying on a daily basis!
Don't know about lids but you can get all sorts of replacements for Ninja products.
We just got a Ninja Foodie from Amazon. Hubby's having a great time experimenting with it.
It does fab potato wedges,and he made a curry(ugh) yesterday on the slow cooker function.
Managed to clear out a lot of stuff that this one item will do. Just got to ring BHF to come and collect.

As predicted Shirley Valentine has kicked off the Lola Rose buying frenzy, as well as buying some more much needed pairs of earrings...blinking 'eck though, this LR clearance hasn't even brought Lola back out of hibernation. Perhaps she's actually sticking to her guns this time, though I rather suspect it's because she already owns every piece already!
It's funny though, the more you buy, it seems the more you want. These people's "needs" are never ever satisfied!

As predicted Shirley Valentine has kicked off the Lola Rose buying frenzy, as well as buying some more much needed pairs of earrings...blinking 'eck though, this LR clearance hasn't even brought Lola back out of hibernation. Perhaps she's actually sticking to her guns this time, though I rather suspect it's because she already owns every piece already!
It's funny though, the more you buy, it seems the more you want. These people's "needs" are never ever satisfied!
A treat every now and again is enjoyable, but the pleasure will diminish if you buy all the time. If you like designer handbags then buying your first would be exciting, but when you’ve got to 10 or 20 or whatever you won’t get the same buzz you did with the first one. I think that whatever the needs of some of the Qurio gang may be they won’t be met by this shopping frenzy.

Someone is moving house on the torch forum, so is sorting out his torch collection into moving boxes.

Olight torch collection moving.jpg

Someone is moving house on the torch forum, so is sorting out his torch collection into moving boxes.

View attachment 24198
But could you imagine trying to pack up Hyacinth's stuff for a house move, you'd need a fleet of monster trucks for her clothes alone, her hubby's stuff would probably fit in a shopping basket!

Hi am new to the forum . I do watch QVR occasionally.. more in morbid fascination than in buying mode .
Has anyone else thought that certain posters on Qurio are planted there to encourage the others posting ?
I was a member of an Aldi group on Facebook for a while until it got so bitchy that I could stand it no longer and there seemed to always be one somewhat jokey poster ( they stayed for a few weeks and then disappearednto be replaced by another new friendly poster!) recommending random stuff .. doing reviews or just being all pally and over sharing without too much to identify them in real life. No visible Facebook details either.
One reminded me of one of the posters and shared the same name too ?

Hi am new to the forum . I do watch QVR occasionally.. more in morbid fascination than in buying mode .
Has anyone else thought that certain posters on Qurio are planted there to encourage the others posting ?
I was a member of an Aldi group on Facebook for a while until it got so bitchy that I could stand it no longer and there seemed to always be one somewhat jokey poster ( they stayed for a few weeks and then disappearednto be replaced by another new friendly poster!) recommending random stuff .. doing reviews or just being all pally and over sharing without too much to identify them in real life. No visible Facebook details either.
Do they have a Liverpool accent🤔

Welcome Betty. Good bunch on this forum.

Do they have a Liverpool accent🤔
Difficult to tell on Facebook… but there was the odd glimpse in photos.. not much for some reason .. it often revolves around outrageous late night snacks that made people comment .. and slagging off her husband / being all loved up alternating .
Name began with J actually .. spent quite a lot of time telling people how nice products (middle isle !) were . How much people would love them etc etc 😊

Latest posts

Back