Qvc America

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I've just been browsing this site and noticed a lot of items are labelled with As Is prices,this means these products could be customer returns,vendor samples,discontinued inventory or on air displays,do you think this would work here.

I've never noticed this before,I don't think I would take the chance on ordering anything though.

I thought their As Is prices were the same as the regular prices. After all, that's what I've paid for the customer returns I've received in the past!!

I've just been browsing this site and noticed a lot of items are labelled with As Is prices,this means these products could be customer returns,vendor samples,discontinued inventory or on air displays,do you think this would work here.

They do sell returns now and again, I think the last time was with used and returned apple products.

They do sell returns now and again, I think the last time was with used and returned apple products.

I noticed some designer leather bags that were being sold at half price and to be fair most of the reviews were good,I guess it's just a chance you take.

I am not sure, as we have different distance selling regulation laws to the US. I know amazon have started selling 'warehouse deal' items which is a similar principle. I have heard though on this forum and others that it is possible that QVCUK do send out returns but just send them (and sell them) as brand new items. I read one forum posting (not on this site), that someone had ordered some beauty products and part of the collection had been used, yet they were selling the item at 'full price', of course (well according to the posting, though of course I wouldn't put it past Q), she had to pay the cost of postage. I think therefore that Q do use the 'as if' but only internally and just send it to 'gullible customers'

I often purchase amazon warehouse deals, they've always been fit for purpose, maybe the packaging has been knocked about, or been opened and the purchaser decided it wasn't what they wanted. Most recently I bought a shower head holder that attaches with a suction method, I'd had one before and it was losing its "suck", so I decided to replace it, I found one in deals, it wasn't the best at sticking to start with, but it stuck for long enough to get a shower, now if I forget to take it down it will stay up for days, so it has got better. My most recent purchase in that department was a "hardwall takker", I am waiting for it to be delivered. (I'm a bit poorly coordinated and have very weak wrists, so power drills are out of the question, I do hope this works!)

Latest posts

Back