QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

miss molly

VIP Shopper
Certainly can, actually just ordered another Decleor Advent calendar as had some vouchers & discount too from
H of F, but a few issues with orders lately so let’s see. I hope it’s worth it just for the full sizes and as you say my super duper crackers will benefit.
I always used to buy from H O F online until they went bust,I had sent an expensive return back and could not get a refund luckily I raised a paypal dispute and got my money back. Loads of people lost out because the new owners would not payout on orders prior to takeover. I have not ordered from them since as vowed I would not.

llloyd

VIP Shopper
I always used to buy from H O F online until they went bust,I had sent an expensive return back and could not get a refund luckily I raised a paypal dispute and got my money back. Loads of people lost out because the new owners would not payout on orders prior to takeover. I have not ordered from them since as vowed I would not.
This will be my last purchase too, had ordered on pre order end of March to use up vouchers, over a month later received one item and a evoucher for items not in stock, hence the Decleor purchase, hope I get it!
It’s a shame they were one of my favourite stores.

llloyd

VIP Shopper
QVC Beauty Collection Vanity Bag

£99 Delivered
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239455

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml)
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml)
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml)
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml)
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml)
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml)
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml)
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml)
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml)
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml)
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g)
1 x beauty case
Just had email to complete survey & get this for £20. Might be my first beauty purchase this year. Started the ml for ml a while back, now where did I put that piece of paper.

llloyd

VIP Shopper
If any of us get it for £20, here’s my ml for ml breakdown.

1 x Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml) Worth £24.50 cost £4.16
1 x Percy & Reed No Fuss Fabulousness Dry Shampoo (150ml) Worth £12.50 cost £2.12
1 x Tweak’d Rare Treasures Wild Apricot Cleanser (100ml) Worth £15 (individually, although on offer 2 for £20) cost £2.55
1 x Molton Brown Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (100ml) Worth £10 cost £1.70
1 x SBC Collagen Micellar Cleanser (100ml) Worth £7.50 cost £1.27
1 x The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + Vitamin B5 (30ml) Worth £5.90 cost £1.00
1 x Skinsense Anti-Ageing Leave-On Mask (25ml) Worth £8.50 cost £1.44
1 x OPI Nail Lacquer (15ml) Worth £13.50 cost £2.29
1 x Prai Ageless Throat & Décolletage Cream (15ml) Worth approx £7.50 cost £1.27
1 x Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat (5ml) Worth approx £6.95 cost £1.18
1 x Ultrasun Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) Worth £6 cost £1.02
1 x beauty case
Worth, previously got to approx £110, this time £117.85 approx. So might be slightly out, may have used the Tweak’d as £10 last time.
Total cost £20.
Now it’s a toss up between this & the Tili. Resisted Tili up until now, might not be able to resist the Vanity Bag though.

RubySlippers

VIP Shopper
QVC Beauty Survey

Has anyone else received an email asking you to complete their survey?

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Question please
So if you complete the questionnaire you can purchase for £20 is that correct?
If so I better get my laptop on that I have emails from Q on

candycane

No, I never get anything from them, offers or threats and I am opted in to receive offers. Saves me money I suppose.

CC

AndiK

VIP Shopper
No, I never get anything from them, offers or threats and I am opted in to receive offers. Saves me money I suppose.

CC
Me neither. I don't buy anywhere near as much as I used to but I didn't get any offers even when I was a "good customer" (ie spent a lot and returned hardly anything).

llloyd

VIP Shopper
I want the email! I never get stuff like this! (Throws a hissy fit)
Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

Question please
So if you complete the questionnaire you can purchase for £20 is that correct?
If so I better get my laptop on that I have emails from Q on
This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey

Last edited by a moderator:

AndiK

VIP Shopper
Was hoping you would get the email as you wanted it when it was first posted.

This was the content of the email:

Dear QVC shopper,

As one of our valued customers, we'd love to share an opportunity with you to feedback your thoughts and pick up a fantastic offer, curated just for QVC's beauty shoppers like you.

We've created a survey for you to take and the answers will directly influence the future decisions of QVC beauty and shape how we reward, and talk to our community. As a token of our appreciation, we've crafted a unique deal for anyone who completes the survey, an amazing set of beauty products, worth £99, for just £20, including P&P, a £79 discount!

Follow this link to the Survey:

Take the Survey
*scoffs* AS IF!!!

Starlight

VIP Shopper
I got a 'We miss you' email from them this week offering me a £5 discount off a £20 spend

We haven’t heard from you in a while, so we thought that we would tempt you back to QVC with £5 off your next purchase (£20.01 min spend excl P&P required).

donna255

VIP Shopper
I get surveys from them but not this one. No, I would not have gone for it, as I would just have given most of it away.

The last money off I got was allowing them to continue to send emails to me. I think it was £15? I bought a silver platinum-coated bracelet one of the Italian brands they sell from clearance which I do wear a lot.

grovesy

VIP Shopper
I have not had any emails from them either and I been with them since the beginning. Only ordered twice in the last year.

Bettyboo

VIP Shopper
I got the email with £5 off because they are ‘missing me’.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks