QVC Confirm Bye Bye Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I’m sad as well. It really is the oddest marketing strategy isn’t it? You used to be able to see it in loads of department stores and buy good Xmas gift sets containing the wonderful Hydrafloral and other goodies. I know we have to move with the times (sadly) but how anyone thought the Neroli Bigarade name had global appeal is beyond me, and the change in texture was a shocker. I did however like Fiona (but can’t stand Keeley!).
Alexis from L’Occitane calls bigarade bigarday, I think she has a mental block on that and bergamot (bergamoNt).
It bugs me no end that they messed with the formulations, so I am actually glad they have signalled the change so obviously…even if the new names are sh*t.

Alexis from L’Occitane calls bigarade bigarday, I think she has a mental block on that and bergamot (bergamoNt).
It bugs me no end that they messed with the formulations, so I am actually glad they have signalled the change so obviously…even if the new names are sh*t.
I'm sure Delia Smith also says bergamont. My mum would transpose the c & p in car park & always said 'an an alarm clock', my Mr T can't pronounce thief. Naturally I have perfect diction ;)

I'm sure Delia Smith also says bergamont. My mum would transpose the c & p in car park & always said 'an an alarm clock', my Mr T can't pronounce thief. Naturally I have perfect diction ;)
I am glad that the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff has changed its name to Principality Stadium. I have always struggled and usually call it the Minellium Stadium 😳🤪

Latest posts

Back