QVC Confirm Bye Bye Decleor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Okay, please, Decleor is leaving Q they are not being closed down. Quite a few online places sell the brand and will offers on, but you buy items you actually want individually rather than buy a TSV and then try to sell on the bits you don't want on eBay or give them away. I wait for allbeauty.com to have it as their brand of the month and buy prolgene 400mls size or Escentual when they do 25% off. Usually you get free shipping as well the latter you have to spend I think £30 now? They will be shipped 48-hour delivery too not the 3-5 if you are lucky from Q.

Clarins, I don't use the skin care most of it my skin does not like. Well I use the Hydra Eye Mask keep the tube in the fridge door. LOVE, their Skin Illusion foundation I am shade 07. Also, some body products range.

maymorganlondon, you mention L'Oreal. They are one of the biggest owners of many high end brands. I have heard it said that Lancôme release a new product wait and the same product will appear under the L'Oréal named brand.

Last edited:
I have decided to give up buying high end brands, I think I've tried everything QVC has offered over the years, Decleor, Elemis, Perricone etc none made any noticeable difference, and the recent Loccy Immortelle TSV has just been returned, I didn't expect miracles but I hoped friends and colleagues would notice something.

I will probably stick to Aldi for skin care, their stuff is affordable, really nice to use and best of all has the Leaping Bunny!

I have decided to give up buying high end brands, I think I've tried everything QVC has offered over the years, Decleor, Elemis, Perricone etc none made any noticeable difference, and the recent Loccy Immortelle TSV has just been returned, I didn't expect miracles but I hoped friends and colleagues would notice something.

I will probably stick to Aldi for skin care, their stuff is affordable, really nice to use and best of all has the Leaping Bunny!

I feel the same way about the high end/over priced products. I’ve tried them all and, although my skin is quite good and I don’t have loads of wrinkles, none of them made any difference. Most felt sticky and sat on the top of my skin so I’ve gone back to the product I use and like and it’s only £12.95 for 60ml. 👍

I know that most of the ”high end” brands have a loyal following but, personally, I wouldn’t miss any of them if they disappeared from QVC, except maybe Molton Brown.

Cruelty free has always been my priority; I went down the small independent companies route some time ago & buy lovely products in glass bottles & that don't contain palm oil.

I hate palm oil. Hard not to eat it though - it's in so much. Perhaps a reason to saty o f the biscuits.....Time for a little something......

I still have unopened Decleor from a time before Loreal which company I loathe for many reasons. I see that aquasition as a shot in the foot for the Decleor brand, and won’t now buy it again. I used everything Decleor since the 1980s forward. It was without doubt the best skincare. I always bought far more than I needed because I often wondered when it would change. So glad I did.

When I want similar, there is no doubt in my mind that I will switch to Matis, Paris which has been going since 1936?

I bought a new Prolagene 200ml from allbeauty.com for I think £26, free postage. It was ordered on Monday and despatched Tuesday. Because I only use it on the eye area I prefer the smaller size but if I used it as a body product I would get the 400ml. But I think from other comments I have read this is a product which can go off.

Another Aldi Lacura fan, especially their hot flannel cleanser (“Cleanse & Polish”) and facial oil.
I'm a big fan of their hot cloth cleanser. Using the hylauronic acid marine cleanser atm. I like the vitamin c but not seen it to buy online for ages. Looked to get some things online recently and noticed they are now charging for delivery on a lot of products. Don't know what I will do when I start my last tube as I am still not going into shops.

I'm a big fan of their hot cloth cleanser. Using the hylauronic acid marine cleanser atm. I like the vitamin c but not seen it to buy online for ages. Looked to get some things online recently and noticed they are now charging for delivery on a lot of products. Don't know what I will do when I start my last tube as I am still not going into shops.
Do they offer click and collect? I think some stores do.

I noticed Aldi have started charging for delivery of wine,spirits etc, it used to be order 6 bottles and then get free delivery, I ordered £100 worth the other week (well it was Easter 🐣) and they charged a fiver for Yodel, ( we will deliver it when we feel like it) but still not bad i suppose for a large order.
I have the hyaluronic cleanser to try but still working through my stash of c&p, wish I didn't have so much as its gets boring after a while, serves me right I suppose 😕

Well I got my new Prolagene from allbeauty.com yesterday, and with it a sample of Lacoste LL 12.12 Rose (I think) perfume. Well of course I rather like that, don’t I?! It’s very green, not powdery rose. So I shall have to look out for it on offer. I didn’t even know or remember Lacoste did women’s perfumes. They’re the tennis gear people aren’t they?

Latest posts

Back