QVC contribution to the community.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've just seen an image of one in the style of the singing trees🎄penguins🐧& Santas🎅that you activate by pressing a little pad, or even better, pushing down on the head! Made in social pariah China & dressed in a tiny version of a Nina Leonard swing dress & her white sandals 🤩she would be a TSV in mid November. Thanks Shopps, you always deliver :ROFLMAO:

That’s so funnyT 😂 yeah we can put an order in for 5000 nodding Fibbys 50p to make retail at £5, £3.95 postage. They’re designed to go in your car or simply carry round the supermarket to keep you company so you never have to be without QVC, you can even press a button and you’ll hear Fibbys greatest hit, a cover of ABBAs “Money! Money! Money!” 💰💰💰

All this reminded me of the singing fish. Do you remember Big Mouth Billy Bass.
DF seems to be going through a crisis. A few peaceful days in her beloved Devon without her paying guests are not enough. She she craves attention therefore we have the excessive vlogs. What will she do when the QVC dream ends? Mind you she is already preparing for a life in local politics doing her bit for the local Conservative a Party.

You're not an old cynic, you're totally right. I do a fair amount of shopping online, mainly with small companies, & I've had a number of mails offering me discounts & telling me that I'm important to them, however, I've had excellent service from all of them & they have my loyalty.
I have made many purchases from a small business online, The skinny food co and, whilst I love the products, they charge shipping when it is free, offer me a free gift, and don't send it. It makes promises, doesn't deliver, leaving me out of pocket and I don't need the stress which brings on my seizures. I had to contact trading standards. They ignore me and will not supply a telephone number.
I will never shop with them again.

Latest posts

Back