QVC contribution to the community.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You never know where an item has been & the Q sends out some pretty vile returns under normal circumstances. The thought of a longer mbg makes me reach for the bleach :sick:

Yes, that's such an important point. Soiled returns are disgusting at the best of times, and now would be dangerous and irresponsible. Softer materials potentially only allow the virus to survive for a few hours, but it is measured in days for hard surfaces.

Yes, that's such an important point. Soiled returns are disgusting at the best of times, and now would be dangerous and irresponsible. Softer materials potentially only allow the virus to survive for a few hours, but it is measured in days for hard surfaces.
That will be ok then as they sit “in progress“ for a week!!

I got an email from QVC today offering me £5 off if I ordered something for £20.01, not including the P&P. The email started with the words “We’re always with you .....”

They’re not always with me because I’ve barely watched any QVC recently, but maybe they’re desperate for me to buy something. 😳

In case it works for anyone else, the code is AWY035

Catherine Huntley's teaching BSL during the lockdown, a new video posted every Wednesday. I have nothing else to say.

Oh, but I do.......

FFS!!!!! and, of course, BALLS!!!

Oh pleeease go away woman, surely there must be someone needing a vegan haggis you could torment.

She is like a wasp at a picnic.....

Teaching BSL! I have been saying for a long time that a majority of QVC presenters are truly very difficult to like. Rather unpleasant when you think how they conduct themselves in a desperate bid to show off and self promote. This present crisis will bring out the worst in them. If they go off screen you will witness their desperation in their tweets etc. It’s started already. Debbie Flint, in addition to regularly filming her walk with her dog, has started something like dinner with Debbie. She shows you what she is going to eat, points out her vaulted kitchen ceiling (again!), her appliances etc. Then there is JR posting photos of her freebie QVC food at a time when there are people finding it hard to get basic supplies and she also makes it an opportunity to place a number of copies of HER book in a very prominent position in a telephone box library. Now CH is doing her thing for society by teaching BSL! There will be others too, give it time. They are delusional. How did such a collection of people get together on one payroll.

Teaching BSL! I have been saying for a long time that a majority of QVC presenters are truly very difficult to like. Rather unpleasant when you think how they conduct themselves in a desperate bid to show off and self promote. This present crisis will bring out the worst in them. If they go off screen you will witness their desperation in their tweets etc. It’s started already. Debbie Flint, in addition to regularly filming her walk with her dog, has started something like dinner with Debbie. She shows you what she is going to eat, points out her vaulted kitchen ceiling (again!), her appliances etc. Then there is JR posting photos of her freebie QVC food at a time when there are people finding it hard to get basic supplies and she also makes it an opportunity to place a number of copies of HER book in a very prominent position in a telephone box library. Now CH is doing her thing for society by teaching BSL! There will be others too, give it time. They are delusional. How did such a collection of people get together on one payroll.

I agree Evie it shows these people for what they really are and why they’re so well suited to shopping TV, with the constant praise, narcissistic ways and adoration they live for, delusions of grandeur oozes from their pores. They’re not the least bit likeable, they’re crass and horrible, to flaunt anything free, especially food at this desperate time is disgusting, I’m so glad I don’t contribute to their freebies or lifestyle. take care of yourself ❤️ xx

I’m not really sure which is worse - selling unnecessary gloop to “keep our spirits up” or DIY, keep fit gizmos or gardening to “keep the nation healthy“ all under the caring guise but in reality just grabbing more profit while they can. The big difference is a lot of gullible folk are taken in buy their television friends.

Isn't it again the law to show the repeats where the offers have finished. There warehouses and call centres are still open and staff aren't happy about it. Just another profits before health of their workers.

Isn't it again the law to show the repeats where the offers have finished. There warehouses and call centres are still open and staff aren't happy about it. Just another profits before health of their workers.
Only some of the presenters are happy about it. DF has organised some neighbours to look after her house and garden while she keeps the nation company at QVC HQ. Julia Roberts says she is pleased to say she will be back on 2nd April to join what she calls “ my team “. As always with JR it’s always all about her, my team!

Earplugs at the ready!
I seem to recall Debs fancies herself as a singer. I'm not risking my eardrums to find out if she's a singer or a banshee....
For the last couple of years she's put on a Christmas show in Devon near to her B&B/Tearoom/Writers Retreat. I'm sure she said that she performs songs from the shows with a local councillor "Who also has a good voice".

There’s only one thing more insufferable than a Fibby Flint, and that’s a singing Fibby Flint.
I've just seen an image of one in the style of the singing trees🎄penguins🐧& Santas🎅that you activate by pressing a little pad, or even better, pushing down on the head! Made in social pariah China & dressed in a tiny version of a Nina Leonard swing dress & her white sandals 🤩she would be a TSV in mid November. Thanks Shopps, you always deliver :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Back