QVC Fashion Week Runway

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

VapidStoat

Registered Shopper
Just switched over 10 minutes into this, and WHAT is Baroness Dracula dressed like? She looks like she's made that tunic top (dress?) out of my mum's old sofa covers from the late 1980s. Oh, and she's apparently forgotten to put her trousers on too.

Seriously, that ugly dress is way too short for her.

I watch QVC seasonal fashion shows and think there is no better demonstration of why following fashion slavishly is foolish. The dress looks shapeless, cheap and fussy. The boots look cheap and ill fitting.

Models look ill at ease. The styling of the outfits all with high heels, too!

I think doing these shows, and watching them, serves as penance for something...

Ooo, now "Nina Leonard" is a real woman according to Katy and the stylist guest.

Well, shows they know what they're talking about.

Am I the only one who can't read the graphics in the bottom right box scrolling through the accessories

Should have gone to Specsavers

Not only is QVC "fashion" horrendous, it's the prices. Their is no way on this earth that a Yong Kim costs over £150 to mass produce or most of their polyester "fashion" that they charge anything in excess of £100, but unfortunately a lot of people will fall for their hype, so QVC will just carry on with their ridiculous idea of what "fashion" is, whilst laughing all the way to the bank, bless 'em. :mysmilie_17:

Fashion and QVC should never be spoken in the same sentence.

Nina and Yong haven't spoken in years, they fought over a piece of material which turned into a life long feud.

There has been rumours of a blockbuster movie in the vein of The Devil Wears Prada, but the law suits keep halting it.

Oh and as for the piece of material, the dog refused to give up its blanket.:mysmilie_15:

What the ... is all this "owning" the look grr

I think you need to "own the look" so you can add its "story" to your own. Or something equally bonkers.

Basically, it's just a load of meaningless claptrap that every person with more than two brain cells to rub together should happily ignore. It reminds me of all the nonsense management speak that was all the rage 20 years ago.

I think you need to "own the look" so you can add its "story" to your own. Or something equally bonkers.

Basically, it's just a load of meaningless claptrap that every person with more than two brain cells to rub together should happily ignore. It reminds me of all the nonsense management speak that was all the rage 20 years ago.

You could send a pair of trousers to tell the kids a bed time story, imagine the time parents would save..............genius!! :mysmilie_3:

Just more QVC buzzword bingo. They've obviously been having meetings and discussions about this stuff. It always shows - new (and deeply irritating) phrases showing up with clockwork regularity in different shows from different presenters. It is laughable - or it would be if it wasn't for people spending their hard-earned, limited, cash on the things being sold.

I honestly don't see the attraction in a lot of QVC's fashion and tbh America isn't known for it's Trendy Styles!

Also, the prices are sky high! Not for me :mysmilie_47:

I liked the look of the high necked shift dress but model didn't take the bloomin' coat off so we could see it properly. Hard enough to judge what it will look like on you by seeing it on a gorgeous model but seeing it on a gorgeous model wearing a coat over the top, forget it!!��

Fashion and QVC should never be spoken in the same sentence.

Nina and Yong haven't spoken in years, they fought over a piece of material which turned into a life long feud.

There has been rumours of a blockbuster movie in the vein of The Devil Wears Prada, but the law suits keep halting it.

Oh and as for the piece of material, the dog refused to give up its blanket.:mysmilie_15:

:mysmilie_458::mysmilie_458:

I liked the look of the high necked shift dress but model didn't take the bloomin' coat off so we could see it properly. Hard enough to judge what it will look like on you by seeing it on a gorgeous model but seeing it on a gorgeous model wearing a coat over the top, forget it!!��

There was a dress I was interested in the other day that I watched on video,and that had a flaming coat on top of it too. So no sale as I could not see it. Idiots.

There was a dress I was interested in the other day that I watched on video,and that had a flaming coat on top of it too. So no sale as I could not see it. Idiots.

Laugh at Ideal World all you like (and for employing the worst offenders from bid.tv I frequently do), but presenters aside they DO know how to run their clothing shows. I get the impression QVC knows the faithful would happily buy their plastic wear sight unseen.

Latest posts

Back