QVC is back on Quidco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alter ego

Registered Shopper
Sorry if this has already been posted but I've just noticed Q is back on Quidco.

I never had much luck with them paying out before, though. I'd get 'declined' on just about every purchase. Anyone else luckier than me?

Sorry if this has already been posted but I've just noticed Q is back on Quidco.

I never had much luck with them paying out before, though. I'd get 'declined' on just about every purchase. Anyone else luckier than me?
Same here - they never paid out for me either. There always seemed to be a loophole for them to avoid paying. Good luck to other people though!

I’ve bought from QVC via TopCashBack, although I also have a Quidco account, because their payout percentage is better. The only drawback is the time that QVC takes to pay out. I have several ”confirmed” purchases and none that have been declined. The fact that QVC takes 34 weeks to pay out shows that they work at a snail’s pace and the fact that all those confirmed purchases were made between March and May 2020 demonstrates what a good service (not) they provide as it’s a lot longer than 34 weeks that I’ve been waiting for my cash back.

IW pay out within six weeks.

I use the BA shopping app to get miles. The BA app now links to the Sainsbury’s Nectar card. Before Xmas it was 8 miles per £ and now it’s 4 miles. One day I might be able to use the miles I’ve collected over the last couple of years and fly somewhere!

I use the BA shopping app to get miles. The BA app now links to the Sainsbury’s Nectar card. Before Xmas it was 8 miles per £ and now it’s 4 miles. One day I might be able to use the miles I’ve collected over the last couple of years and fly somewhere!
I’m also squirrelling away my Avios points for my long-awaited Florida trip. I’ve switched from Tesco petrol to Sainsbury’s now plus I pay with my Amex/BA card. Don’t suppose I earn many points on fuel because most of the price is tax 🤬, but every little helps.

I’m also squirrelling away my Avios points for my long-awaited Florida trip. I’ve switched from Tesco petrol to Sainsbury’s now plus I pay with my Amex/BA card. Don’t suppose I earn many points on fuel because most of the price is tax 🤬, but every little helps.
Haha. I wasn’t picking up my airmiles because I had deactivated cookies as didn’t want QVC tracking me all over the Internet. Now racking them up :) I don’t buy anything without checking with BA shopping website. Murad was 8 for £1 and I got 20% voucher. Just need to be able to fly!

I’ve bought from QVC via TopCashBack, although I also have a Quidco account, because their payout percentage is better. The only drawback is the time that QVC takes to pay out. I have several ”confirmed” purchases and none that have been declined. The fact that QVC takes 34 weeks to pay out shows that they work at a snail’s pace and the fact that all those confirmed purchases were made between March and May 2020 demonstrates what a good service (not) they provide as it’s a lot longer than 34 weeks that I’ve been waiting for my cash back.

IW pay out within six weeks.
I received a Quidco amount today for a QVC order back in July!!!

I don't expect to see anything for at least 60 days and if it's easy pay even longer. Might get it in time for Christmas

I’ve given up buying anything from Q through topcashback, I’m still waiting for money from April 2020. It covers several purchases, I’ve had to raise a ticket for every single purchase as none of them tracked. I just can’t be bothered anymore. I use topcashback whenever I can and Q is the only one that doesn’t track automatically

I only have Safari as my internet browser on my iPad and desktop computer and sometimes get a message when I click through to QVC (and one or two other retailers) on Quidco and TopCashback. It warns that purchases don’t always track properly using Safari and advises you to use another browser. You can carry on but it’s at your own risk and you may not get paid. I haven’t found a problem with tracking so far after getting the message and I think I’ve eventually received all the cashback I’ve been due from QVC. I haven’t checked my accounts lately so will now this has reminded me.

I’m still waiting for my payment from TCB. All my QVC purchases have been confirmed and they were bought in May/June of last year. I have received two payments that were made a few weeks earlier than those dates.

As I said before, IW purchases are paid out far quicker, within a few weeks, and you get confirmation that it’s tracked within hours.

Consequently I no longer bother going via TCB on the rare occasion that I now buy anything from QVC. It’s not worth the hassle.

I bought something from Alpha-H as my last fling and used Quidco. The payback rates were 8% for new customers and 6% for existing customers.

A few hours later these rates have changed to 6% and 4%. How often do this do this sort of thing? Change the rates so quickly? I know the rates can change, just a little surprised.

I’m STILL waiting for my payout from QVC via TCB. 😳 It’s been a year since the purchases were confirmed. Everything from IW has been confirmed and paid out within a few weeks. If QVC take any longer I‘m going to contact TCB to see why their pay out is taking so long as it says 30 weeks in their blurb.

Needless to say, I’m not bothering to get anything from QVC via TCB any more. I get a better deal buying the same goods from Amazon.

I’m STILL waiting for my payout from QVC via TCB. 😳 It’s been a year since the purchases were confirmed. Everything from IW has been confirmed and paid out within a few weeks. If QVC take any longer I‘m going to contact TCB to see why their pay out is taking so long as it says 30 weeks in their blurb.

Needless to say, I’m not bothering to get anything from QVC via TCB any more. I get a better deal buying the same goods from Amazon.
My last 4 TCB/QVC payments took between 8/9 months, the original estimate stated 33 weeks.

Latest posts

Back