QVC is back on Quidco

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry but what is TCB?

Edited... TCB? Top Cash Back?
Not long woken and don't think I've heard of them🤔
Yes .... TCB is TopCashBack. 🙂

My last 4 TCB/QVC payments took between 8/9 months, the original estimate stated 33 weeks.
Mine initially said 33 weeks ...... it’s now nearly 52. I know that QVC can often be notoriously slow with deliveries and refunds but, in my opinion, a year to pay out is ridiculous when all the companies I’ve ordered from via TCB can manage it in a few weeks. 🙄

An update to my QVC issue on TCB.

After thinking about it, I decided to email TCB this afternoon as I think that a year is too long for QVC to pay out on several confirmed purchases.

TCB emailed me back within a couple of hours. They have said that they are going to deal with it out of their own pocket, as a gesture of goodwill, and they will then wait for payment from QVC. This isn’t common practice but it’s obviously much appreciated. I’m a Plus member on TCB so I don’t know whether that’s the reason why they’ve sorted it out so quickly.

TCB have one very happy member! 👍

I’m even happier now. The money has been paid into my PayPal account. Superb service from TCB.

Drinks on you?

Six people from six households allowed to meet in Wales. So I was thinking there must be a pub right on the border, six of us could meet the Welsh side. I don't know the rules for England.

I did have a chart at one point as it seemed easy. That was a very long time ago. Think the chart was abandoned in November.

I’m even happier now. The money has been paid into my PayPal account. Superb service from TCB.
I also emailed TCB about QVC and Moda in Pelle, both payments outstanding for over a year. TBC have given me the cash back from MIP and are going to chase up QVC for me. I agree, fantastic service from TCB and shabby service from MIP and QVC, no surprise there then!

The bulk of the pay out is already back in my account. 👍The smaller one is on its way.

While I will continue to use TCB, I won’t bother to go via them if I buy something off QVC in future. I’d rather source something I’m interested in on QVC more cheaply elsewhere (which I usually manage to do) than wait a year for payment.

I’m STILL waiting for my payout from QVC via TCB. 😳 It’s been a year since the purchases were confirmed. Everything from IW has been confirmed and paid out within a few weeks. If QVC take any longer I‘m going to contact TCB to see why their pay out is taking so long as it says 30 weeks in their blurb.

Needless to say, I’m not bothering to get anything from QVC via TCB any more. I get a better deal buying the same goods from Amazon.
My TCB for 4 purchases made in December 20 from Q have just been confirmed. Never been this quick before.

My TCB for 4 purchases made in December 20 from Q have just been confirmed. Never been this quick before.
I hope that they do pay out quickly for you but, I hate to say it, all my purchases were in the confirmed status for months. 😳 Maybe, TCB have started to nag them because, according to the email that TCB sent me, I was not the only dissatisfied customer who had been waiting months.

Latest posts

Back