QVC Model Sharon Fifer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well said.
If Sharon had appeared on here under a pseudonym as an ex QVC employee, then that might be different in asking her to praise or decry a brand - particularly fashion, but let's respect as said by MML that she is still a working model and she wouldn't want any future agencies refusing to work with her because of any indiscretions of a past booking.

Let's face it, if Sharon has found her way onto this site, then who knows who else might be 'lurking' 🤭
I'd say there are a few lurkers around. Someone upset shopperholic and evie, two of their most outspoken critics.

I'd say there are a few lurkers around. Someone upset shopperholic and evie, two of their most outspoken critics.
Strange business that. I haven't a clue what happened. They were both loved members of the forum and said it how it was, agree or disagree with anything they said, it was always taken in good spirit. It must've been a hell of a bust up to make them take leave. A loss to the forum, I hope to seem them both return soon!

Strange business that. I haven't a clue what happened. They were both loved members of the forum and said it how it was, agree or disagree with anything they said, it was always taken in good spirit. It must've been a hell of a bust up to make them take leave. A loss to the forum, I hope to seem them both return soon!
I had no idea Shopaholic and Evie had left the forum - they've been on it for ever. What in earth happened, I wonder?

Well said.
If Sharon had appeared on here under a pseudonym as an ex QVC employee, then that might be different in asking her to praise or decry a brand - particularly fashion, but let's respect as said by MML that she is still a working model and she wouldn't want any future agencies refusing to work with her because of any indiscretions of a past booking.

Let's face it, if Sharon has found her way onto this site, then who knows who else might be 'lurking' 🤭
Just putting it out there: People may not be who they (say) they are!

I could be a Rab C Nesbit type 30 stone man who lives with his Mom, never goes out, eats pies & watches telly. All day long.
Elizabeth Windsor could sign up....Doesn't mean she's the queen.

Well said.

I expect she just googled her name (in the wake of her 'troubles'?)

Thanks for your reply Sharon yeah I like Perricone but it is expensive. Great deal on the website but you do have to check expiry dates before buying. Think Q get some of that stock as well and sell duo's.
We would all like some goss on the presenters, who is nice and who is not. You can give us cryptic answers ;)
It's a shame the girls have left hope they come back posting soon!

Well said.

That’s why it’s good to bring The Crown up regularly.

Latest posts

Back